WSP and ATR upload on SETA system

Front Page Looking For… SETA ISSUES WSP and ATR upload on SETA system

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Cornelius Alberts
    Participant

Hi everybody

I need some advise.

I uploaded WSP’s and ATR’s and don’t know how I did not press the submit button. The IT company for the SETA in question said there is nothing they can do to assist me. All uploads was done 100% before the due date (30 April 2022)

I only realised this yesterday morning.
    Should the SETA not be accommodating in this matter? I mean, I can understand if nothing was done before the 30th. Don’t ask how I missed the submit button but I did.

Is there a process I can follow?

Thank you in advance for your assistance.

Kind regards.

Share on Social Media
    Joel Malete
    Participant

Morning Colleague, This is a serious challenge. I’ve worked for CETA AND LGSETA for the past 10 Years. What happened is a common mistake that is done by SDFs and i understand the frustration. It is upon the Seta in question to assist in this matter since they are the ones who can authorize the reopening of the system by writing to the IT company but always there are cost implications as Seta will have to fork out the cost for the IT company to reopen the system. Seta on the other hand will argue that you had enough time to do the uploading. My advise is that, You write an e-mail to the COO of the Seta in question and hopefully the COO will listen to you challenge. Alternatively, unless is there’s handful of SDFs who did not manage to meet the Seta submission deadline, Seta might look into extending the reopening of the system which is common practice within the Seta environment but remember its a process that will take some time because the Seta needs to get the permission from the board.

I hope this will help you.

Cornelius Alberts
    Participant

Good morning Mr. Malete

Thank you for your valuable input it is much appreciated.
    I did travel all the way to East London to W&RSETA office and plead my case.
    There seem to be more SDF’s or Stakeholders that encountered problems with the system.

I just hope that my plea and motivation to assist does not fall on death ears.

I was however informed to escalate my concerns to higher authority if I do not get any assistance.

Have a blessed day.

Kind regards,
    Neels

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Share on Social Media