WRSETA confirmation of administration and further update to follow

Front Page Looking For… SETA ISSUES WRSETA confirmation of administration and further update to follow

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      sylvia hammond
      Keymaster

I have been copied on the following communication from W&RSETA – thanks to Maryna.

I have attached the Gazette again for those who missed the first communication.

“Dear Stakeholder

Please note the Government Gazette attached that confirms that W&RSETA has been placed under Administration.  The appointed Administrator details and responsibilities has been listed in the Gazette.

We currently do not have any answers regarding the impact of this development on contracts or payments.  Please allow us a week or two to digest this news and determine the way forward.

Thank you so much for your kind understanding and cooperation.

Kind regards”

WRSETA under administration

Share on Social Media
      Attachments:
      You must be logged in to view attached files.
      Lynel Farrell
      Keymaster

Hi Sylvia, this is appreciated.  It really shows, that this Seta is on fine form, giving communication even if they are not sure of the impact themselves, they acknowledge to not having all the answers and their honesty must be appreciated.  Very professional from them.  Well done W&RSeta, communication is crucial and you have taking this upon yourselves to give some communication.  You are setting a very good example.  Good luck!!

Share on Social Media
      sylvia hammond
      Keymaster

Exactly what I thought Lynel – they were always one of the better SETAs – all is not lost.

Share on Social Media
      Lynel Farrell
      Keymaster

Nope, all is not lost.  What Seta does not have issues or problems?  They all do, whether they in the top best performing or in the top worst performing, they all deal with issues and problems.  There has not been high traffic on concerns or dissatisfaction for this Seta, so they need to go through a process where they will be able to address issues.  What makes this very interesting, is that this Seta acknowledges, communicates to send a message and is ready to take on the problems.  They need time and providers that are accredited with this Seta, should be supportive.  All is not lost for this Seta, they will bounch back very soon (my prediction/feeling).

Share on Social Media
Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Share on Social Media