W&R SETA PROVIDER ACCREDITATION

Front Page Looking For… Seeking Accreditation or Training material W&R SETA PROVIDER ACCREDITATION

This topic contains 1 reply, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Fiona de Beer Nel 2 years, 3 months ago.

• Author

Adel Griesel
    Participant

Hi all – We’ve been trying to access the online W&R Seta accreditation application for a while now, with no success. Can somebody please advise who we can contact interms of Provider Accreditation application AND Assessor registration.

Thank you so much.

adel@agtrainingconsulting.co.za

Share on Social Media

Fiona de Beer Nel
    Participant

Hi Adel

Had the same problem, called them and all they said is they don’t do online application you have to submit physically at their offices.

Benjamin Motlhabane (Gauteng South, Woodmead) <bmotlhabane@wrseta.org.za> this is the contact person for the South / Gauteng branch

Share on Social Media

Adel Griesel
    Participant

Hi Fiona, thank you. I was at their offices last week and again they said no paper applications only online. Since the change with W&R Seta it’s a mission, but thanks a mil. I will try again.

Share on Social Media

Fiona de Beer Nel
    Participant

This was his reponse to me

Dear Fiona

WE acknowledge receipt of your email below. We however wish to inform you that we do not accept scanned/emailed application forms.

You need to submit the original application form with supporting documents to our offices.

Kind regards

Benjamin

So again its every person with their own requirements

Share on Social Media

Lynel Farrell
    Participant

Hi Adel and Fiona, I read your comments with a confused look on my face, shaking my head from left to right (not up and down).  So, my question to you is, what do they want?  Hard copies or scanned email submission?  Seems that we have a very confused requirements here, but with no factual answer? 

What is then accepted if they don’t want hard copies delivered and don’t want scanned copies emailed to them?  Is there any other way of submitting an application other than soft or hard copy? 

Share on Social Media

Arlene Walsh
    Participant

This is confusing! We submitted paper documentation to the Durban office.   

Share on Social Media

Lynel Farrell
    Participant

Hi Arlene, I second that.  Confused – agreed.

Share on Social Media

Fiona de Beer Nel
    Participant

That was my confusion also as they have the online application. I did this but when you submit you will wait for something to happend until you die. So I called them and said this is the situation, what should I do. Just to be told they dont do online application (so I thought to myself so why do they have this function then?) but anyway so I said how should I submit? I then send an email with the assessor applications. Just to be told I need to go submit it at their offices. And now Adel has different information, so I would really like to know how this is possible?

Share on Social Media

Lynel Farrell
    Participant

My goodness me!!!!  Okay, so I recommend that you email them, and get this in writing.  If you, indicate that this and that was said over the phone, it is highly possible that they will deny this.  Email them and request how this needs to be submitted:

• Hard copy in paper format delivered to their offices (whereby you get a form signed that they did receive your documents)
    • Scanned and emailed submission
    • Online submission through the website

One of the three needs to be accepted, the question now is, which one is their preference, and does this change per region?

Share on Social Media

Lynel Farrell
    Participant

At times in your life, they say no news is good news, but in this case.  Any news will be good news, as it seems that you have reached the norm of reality: deadlock.

Any further information regarding what the SETA wants, how they want it, what their preference is or not?

Share on Social Media

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Share on Social Media