Which SDF course(s) is the most credible on the market currently?

Front Page Looking For… Skills Development Facilitators Which SDF course(s) is the most credible on the market currently?

This topic contains 1 reply, has 10 voices, and was last updated by  Roxzanne Gargan 2 years, 4 months ago.

• Author

Hello everyone

I’m very new here and I’m searching for a reputable SDF course offering in the Cape Town area…any suggestions in terms of providers and all? Thus far my search has yielded one obvious fact i.e. these courses are expensive (well, for me they are because I’m currently wrapping up my degree and I’m a self-sponsoring student). Anyway, said degree in no way equips me to become a SDF (something i’d like to add to my set of skills). I therefore want full value for money, credibility and not to mention accreditation. I look forward to any suggestions. Many thanks.

Regards,

Mothepa

Share on Social Media

Frikkie Stoltz
    Participant

please contact Primeserv Corporate Solution in Cape Town.  they are accredited for sdf course.

Contact details 021 528 3900

Share on Social Media

Nomvula Mhlambi
    Participant

Morning all, while we at it who is accredited in jo’burg as i’m about to submit my POE and hope its not a useless exercise.

Share on Social Media

Carmen Meyer
    Participant

Hi Nomvula,

Thrive is accredited to offer the SDF course.  I would suggest though, that you find out from the SETA if the training provider where you did the SDF course, is accredited. 

Share on Social Media

Nomvula Mhlambi
    Participant

Hi Carmen, thank you so much and yes it is Thrive.

Share on Social Media

Carmen Meyer
    Participant

Then no worries!! 🙂

Share on Social Media

Many thanks for all the replies, I will contact Primeserv Corporate Solution. I am still open for other suggestions. Thanks!

Share on Social Media

I’ve just Googled Primeserv and I’m repeatedly getting an error code when trying to access their website…doesn’t augur well does it? I’d rather find a company online, check out their website and take it from there 🙂

Share on Social Media

Bronwyn Newman
    Keymaster

Morning Mothepa,

I have just checked there site for you and it seems to be fine  http://www.primeserv.co.za/

Regards,

Bronwyn

Share on Social Media

Hi Bronwyn

I just gave them a call because I still can’t get through to their website. Many thanks!

Regards,

Mothepa

Share on Social Media

Des Squire
    Participant

Try Dr. Tholsia Naicker at IQETD. – tholsia@iqetd.co.za – tell her I referred you and get good treatment.

Share on Social Media

Mothepa, I can also recommend Accreditation and Training Services. Their website address is http://www.assessortrainer.co.za. They are also accredited for SDF.

Share on Social Media

Thanks Des and Elaine, the recommendations are much appreciated. Regards, Mothepa

Share on Social Media

hello where do we register as sdf?

Share on Social Media

sylvia hammond
    Keymaster

Hi Samuel

SDFs register with the Setas.  When an SDF is working with a company in IT then they would register with Mict Seta, in transport with Teta, in construction wit Ceta – and so on.  So if an SDF was providing services to more than one company, they could be registered with a number of Setas. 

Setas do also fund projects for SDFs to provide free services for small companies and the Seta will pay the SDF for those services.

Share on Social Media

Hi Mothepa

My name is Roxzanne, i work for PRIMESERV HR SOLUTIONS in Cape Town.

I see that you are interested in the SDF Course?  Could i give you a call, or would you like to contact me on my direct line?

My number is:  021 528 3915.  We have our next SDF Course on the 22 – 25 January 2013.

Please do let me know.

Thank-you

Kind Regards

Roxzanne Gargan

Share on Social Media

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Share on Social Media