Where is Bella Visage

Viewing 4 posts - 6 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    sylvia hammond
    Keymaster

Please tell me if there is someone who should be removed as a member of skills-universe. I do not find these names as members.
    Thanks sylvia

Nigel Shipston
    Participant

Hi Sylvia,
    It seems that one of them at least has absented herself from both SU and LI. Not much info anywhere else relating to who else is part of Bella Visage. As I recall she posted a couple of times on SU around September/October last year, and I was consulted regarding a quote and material example from Bella Visage.
    This appears to be a classic MO these days, offering materials which are paid and promising remedial services if necessary. When it comes to the remedial service they seem to have neither intention nor capability to carry these out.
    I have seen this many times over the last five or six years, and one of the major difficulties appears to be maintaining contact with them after the sale is concluded. I see there is also a Hello Peter complaint regarding them as well, made back in March, to which there has been no reply.

sylvia hammond
    Keymaster

Thanks Nigel,
    it seems that we will need to create a blacklist, so that people don’t come back over time. We will keep also keep a note at skills portal.

Victor Sibeko
    Participant

It is evident that this is a scam. I have checked with several Sector Education Training authorities” and there are indication of something very much untoward.

Viewing 4 posts - 6 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Share on Social Media