Where is Bella Visage

This topic contains 7 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  sylvia hammond 9 months ago.

• Author

Where is Bella Visage? Phones are unanswered. Seems you have moved offices.

Bella Visage, you have my details. Please make contact with me as a matter of urgency?

Share on Social Media

Nigel Shipston
    Participant

Hi Kath,
    It seems like Kylie Raseasala has vanished off the face of the earth, no LinkedIn profile, nothing on SU, zip. Looks like another of those episodes, although the Bella Visage website is still up.

Share on Social Media

Hi Nigel

Very interesting, a Skills universe member just messaged me to say he received an email from Bella Visage yesterday. They obviously are selective about who they respond to. After-care service does not seem to be a priority. Disappointing!!!

Share on Social Media

Kevin Nkomo
    Participant

Greeetings,

Also got an advertorial via email from Bella Visage on Monday. I have failed to attach a screenshot of the email but have pasted the header info

to: mkbalo@yahoo.com
    date: Jun 18, 2018, 7:37 PM
    subject: BUY 1 SAQA QUALIFICATION AND GET ANY SAQA QUALIFICATION FOR FREE. QCTO QUALIFICATIONS ARE R25,000 EACH—–VALID UNTIL 30/06/2018
    mailed-by: bellavisage.co.za
    signed-by: bellavisage.co.za
    security: Standard encryption (TLS) Learn more

Share on Social Media

Kevin Nkomo
    Participant

They have an active Facebook page that was last updated on 24 May 2018.

Share on Social Media

sylvia hammond
    Keymaster

Please tell me if there is someone who should be removed as a member of skills-universe. I do not find these names as members.
    Thanks sylvia

Share on Social Media

Nigel Shipston
    Participant

Hi Sylvia,
    It seems that one of them at least has absented herself from both SU and LI. Not much info anywhere else relating to who else is part of Bella Visage. As I recall she posted a couple of times on SU around September/October last year, and I was consulted regarding a quote and material example from Bella Visage.
    This appears to be a classic MO these days, offering materials which are paid and promising remedial services if necessary. When it comes to the remedial service they seem to have neither intention nor capability to carry these out.
    I have seen this many times over the last five or six years, and one of the major difficulties appears to be maintaining contact with them after the sale is concluded. I see there is also a Hello Peter complaint regarding them as well, made back in March, to which there has been no reply.

Share on Social Media

sylvia hammond
    Keymaster

Thanks Nigel,
    it seems that we will need to create a blacklist, so that people don’t come back over time. We will keep also keep a note at skills portal.

Share on Social Media

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Share on Social Media