Where can I find the documents for the Registration of Private Providers with DHET?

Front Page Looking For… The Help Desk Where can I find the documents for the Registration of Private Providers with DHET?

This topic contains 1 reply, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  adeline findlay 2 years, 4 months ago.

• Author

sylvia hammond
    Keymaster

In the Documents for Download section, there are 10 documents including:

• the relevant Government Gazettes,
    • Communique 1 of 2016,
    • communication of QCTO with DHET,
    • the forms,
    • instructions,
    • fees, and
    • APPETD presentation Q & A on registration requirements.

These are all intended to assist private providers to either: register with DHET, or alternatively to alter their registration details, and to find all the necessary documents in one place.

The section is available on this link:

http://www.skills-universe.com/page/downloads

alternatively, click on “Knowledge Area”, and from the download menu choose “documents for downloads”.

If there are any further documents, which would be of assistance, please contact me.

sylvia hammond

Share on Social Media

Zalia Frosler
    Participant

Hello Sylvia and Des, Sylcia Thank you very much for the docs. It was very spooky when I saw Des’s  posts and then yours after spending time today on both sites looking for registration docs. You guys rock, much appreciated.

Zalia

Share on Social Media

Suzanne Hattingh
    Participant

Hi, I made a summary of the requirements for CHE accreditation. You are welcome to call or email me: 083 357 6464, suzanne@lpi-hrd.co.za.

Share on Social Media

Sandra De Leo
    Participant

Thank you Silvia, this is very helpful.

Share on Social Media

adeline findlay
    Participant

Hi Suzanne

Why is it so expensive to register with CHE?

Regards

Adeline

Share on Social Media

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Share on Social Media