WC ASDSA networking session – 1 March 2016

Front Page Looking For… ASDSA Association for Skills Development in South Africa WC ASDSA networking session – 1 March 2016

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Maryna Ritter 2 years, 4 months ago.

• Author

Maryna Ritter
    Participant

All the best for 2016, make it your year!  It’s alive and kicking and well on its way….

• I have created a ‘dropbox’ folder for WC- ASDSA Members only.  In this folder will be SETA’s info & documents, Education & Training news & documents, SETA landscape info, membership news, ASDSA-designation documents & news, articles, event photo’s, any other templates and our WC- year planner.  You will receive an invitation once all the technical issues has been sorted.  Meaning as from now onwards, instead of a huge emails & files struggling to land in your inbox, (I will send you an email by using mailchimp) to visit our WC-ASDSA folder for new updates, news and or document changes.

• If you are not a ASDSA-member yet, please find attached the member application form & fee structure.  This will ensure that I do place you on the mailing list as from now onwards.

• Our 1st coffee session is on Tuesday 1st of March at 12:00.  I will inform you of the venue by latest Friday (26th)

Agenda Points:

ASDSA designations & benefits & news

Seta’s mandatory claims due end April 2016

New landscape feedback on sessions held

General

Please RSVP: wc@asdsa.org.za

• There is a couple of members awarded their professional designations, and we will be having an award ceremony during March to hand over certificates  – watch this space!

• If there are any meetings/workshops dates/documents you are aware off or received, pls  email the content, information to me, I will update dropbox and inform all – it’s all about sharing!

• We are alive on Twitter & Facebook & LinkedIn and post news on Skills-universe.  We recently have updated our website (http://www.asdsa.org.za)  – please go and have a look and let me know what you think!

Pls stay safe & take care

Kind Regards

Maryna

(WC-Chair)

Share on Social Media

sylvia hammond
    Keymaster

Hi Maryna, that’s excellent news.  Look forward to the invitation to dropbox.  I think we can all relate to too many emails 🙂

Share on Social Media

Maryna Ritter
    Participant

VENUE & DIRECTIONS:

MEDIA WORKS CAPE

Block A

Podium level (adjacent to Vida E Caffé)

The Boulevard Office Park

Searle Street

WOODSTOCK

Telephone: 021-4611001

GPS Co ordinates: Latitude: 33°55’50.50″S Longitude: 18°26’22.81″E

Free parking outside opposite Spar, or there is visitors parking on a pay basis per hour on the inside.

Share on Social Media

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Share on Social Media