Front Page › Looking For… › ASDSA Association for Skills Development in South Africa › WC ASDSA networking session – 1 March 2016
23rd Feb 2016 at 9:53 pm #27612
All the best for 2016, make it your year! It’s alive and kicking and well on its way….
- I have created a ‘dropbox’ folder for WC- ASDSA Members only. In this folder will be SETA’s info & documents, Education & Training news & documents, SETA landscape info, membership news, ASDSA-designation documents & news, articles, event photo’s, any other templates and our WC- year planner. You will receive an invitation once all the technical issues has been sorted. Meaning as from now onwards, instead of a huge emails & files struggling to land in your inbox, (I will send you an email by using mailchimp) to visit our WC-ASDSA folder for new updates, news and or document changes.
- If you are not a ASDSA-member yet, please find attached the member application form & fee structure. This will ensure that I do place you on the mailing list as from now onwards.
- Our 1st coffee session is on Tuesday 1st of March at 12:00. I will inform you of the venue by latest Friday (26th)
ASDSA designations & benefits & news
Seta’s mandatory claims due end April 2016
New landscape feedback on sessions held
Please RSVP: firstname.lastname@example.org
- There is a couple of members awarded their professional designations, and we will be having an award ceremony during March to hand over certificates – watch this space!
- If there are any meetings/workshops dates/documents you are aware off or received, pls email the content, information to me, I will update dropbox and inform all – it’s all about sharing!
- We are alive on Twitter & Facebook & LinkedIn and post news on Skills-universe. We recently have updated our website (http://www.asdsa.org.za) – please go and have a look and let me know what you think!
Pls stay safe & take care
24th Feb 2016 at 3:41 pm #27614
29th Feb 2016 at 10:56 am #27613
VENUE & DIRECTIONS:
MEDIA WORKS CAPE
Podium level (adjacent to Vida E Caffé)
The Boulevard Office Park
GPS Co ordinates: Latitude: 33°55’50.50″S Longitude: 18°26’22.81″E
Free parking outside opposite Spar, or there is visitors parking on a pay basis per hour on the inside.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.