Vacancy: Training Coordinator

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Lee-Ann Major
    Participant

Company in Waterfall, Midrand is looking for a Training Coordination, please send CVs to Portia. Nkwanyane@flintmail.com.

JOB DESCRIPTION TRAINING COORDINATOR

For the role of Training Coordinator, you should be able to assist and manage with the preparation and execution of all learning programmes (Learnerships), both public and corporate, within the scope of quality, time and cost to meet customer needs:-

• Coordination and planning of training programmes skills to achieve results according to schedule and SLA.
    • Plan and Co-presenting Induction for new projects
    • Assist with programme recruitment, assist with learner placement to host employers (workplace) and co-run interviews
    • Create and manage training schedules
    • Order and purchase training material
    • Schedule and book exams
    • Create close out project reports
    • Manage weekly and monthly reports to clients
    • Attend client meetings
    • Compile relevant compliance documents.
    • Manage learning and training activities.
    • Do site visits to clients to meet with learners and review logbooks
    • Monitoring the Learner’s progress and development and if there are risks, attend to them.
    • Creating stipend schedule.
    • Communicating project status to relevant stakeholders, milestones and unexpected difficulties effectively. Put together a plan of action to rectify problems occurred with the help of facilitators to ensure that projects are completed on time.
    • Capture, track and maintain learner’s workplace attendance. Ensure that the details are as accurate as possible.
    • There may be tasks which are not included in this job description which may be required from time to time.

Share on Social Media
    Sailas Hove
    Participant

I am interested in the position. Contact me on 0783553584 or silashove35@gmail.com

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Thobile Ntibane
    Participant

Dear Portia,

I am interested in the position, please contact me on 0837660063 or 0735546679, email- thobilentibane@gmail.com

Thobile Ntibane
    Participant

Dear Portia,

I am interested in the position, please contact me on 0837660063 or 0735546679, email- thobilentibane@gmail.com

Lobisa Matlou
    Participant

I am interested in the position, please contact me on 0784294676 or email lobisamatlou@gmail.com

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Share on Social Media