Vacancies in Roadworks 2,CHB 2 & Building and Civil 3

Front Page Looking For… Vacancies & Seeking Practitioners for Contracts or Projects Vacancies in Roadworks 2,CHB 2 & Building and Civil 3

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Seutlwali Chabeli
    Participant

I am a committed worker, endure challenges and have the will to succeed on what I do. I am very motivated, have the ability to adapt and learn fast. I can work under pressure and have very good interpersonal and problem-solving skills. I am a persistent individual and can work with little or no assistance in supervision. I practice good workmanship and I am a friendly, expressive , punctual and reliable.

I am confident that I have the expertise/experience and relevant skills to professionally fulfill the duties thereof. I am eager to enhance and refine my personal development within the company and take on challenges lying ahead. I will endeavor to effectively perform my job required by the company and also maintain the good standard.

I also have a lot of experience in learnerships and skills development, as a facilitator and an ETPD CETA construction assessor.

Share on Social Media
    Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Kevin Nkomo
    Participant

Hi,

Hope yuo are well. Please provide me with your contact number and email address. I know someone looking for an Assessor for CHB and I see you have it on your scope. Send me your contacts ASAP

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Share on Social Media