Front Page › Looking For… › Vacancies & Seeking Practitioners for Contracts or Projects › Urgent request for Accredited Provider for Understanding Sign Language Skills Programme in Polokwane
9th Mar 2017 at 4:18 am #42636Alfred HlakaParticipant
ALESIH Projects and Consultancy cc urgently requires the services of an accredited Skills Development Provider to implement the following Skills Programme approved and funded by Health and Welfare SETA on behalf of the client organization (funded organization)in Polokwane, Limpopo Province. The successful provider shall implement the skills programme and also provide theoretical and practical training to the allocated beneficiaries.
- Approved and funded Skills Programme:
Number of learners allocated.
Understanding Sign Language.
- 2. Quotation.
Service quotation should be based on the following;
- i. Training / Facilitation Fee (30% theory of the course).
- ii. Formative and Summative Assessment of all the allocated learners.
- iii. Moderation of learners (10% of the total number of learners or 3 learners whichever is a bigger number).
- iv. Learning Materials (Learner guide / manual, Assessment guide, facilitator guide, etc). The client organization will make copies of the learning materials.
- v. Certification.
- 3. Accreditation / compliance documents to accompany your quotation.
Quotations should be submitted with the following documents;
- i. Valid SARS Tax Clearance Certificate of the company / organization.
- ii. Registration Certificate of the company / organization.
- iii. BBBEE Certificate or Sworn Affidavit.
- iv. Proof of Full Accreditation by Health and Welfare SETA (ETQA) as a provider for the selected Skills Programme/s.
- v. Certified copies of all the registered Directors of the Company / Organization (not more than 3 months).
- vi. Contact details.
- vii. Contact Person/s.
- i. Closing date for the quotations and compliance documents: 12.March.2017 (Sunday. 14h00).
- ii. E-mail your quotation and attachments to ;
- Mr Alfred Hlaka (Skills Development Facilitator)
- E-mail Address ; email@example.com
- Fax Number : 086 583 5158
- Cell No. 076 260 2455
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.