TVET CET return to work – NAPTOSA update

Front Page Looking For… Post-school Education & Training – including TVET TVET CET return to work – NAPTOSA update

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

NAPTOSA has released this update regarding the conditions of return to work for Technical Vocational Education & Training (TVET) colleges and Community Education & Training Colleges (CET).

Please see attached.

I have a number of questions arising from this update, and I don’t have any further information. So if there are members who are able to provide us with a more comprehensive explanation, I would be grateful.

Share on Social Media
    Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Zayne Constable
    Participant

Hi Sylvia,

What are the questions?

Regards,

Zayne

Pierre Wepener
    Participant

This NAPTOSA communique is redundant and completely unnecessary. TVETs have all started re-opening since Aug 2020 under revised policies and strict guidance. DHET holds monthly meetings on this issue and monthly COVID-19 reports need to be submitted by every TVET. Then provincial guidelines also have effect regarding COVID-19 restriction.

The CETs is a matter not only for COVID-19 concern but one of future or sustained existence. Number of serious issues with CET’s and this space of PSET in my meager opinion is rapidly approaching non-existence. https://pmg.org.za/committee-meeting/29888/

Hi Pierre,
    Thanks for the response.

I note your response on the future of PSET. I would be very interested in your thoughts on that – I also have some ideas on that, so it would be interesting to have a discussion.

See whether your profile now allows you to post, as I have refreshed your profile.

Regards
    sylvia

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Share on Social Media