Training Venue – Sandton/ Rivonia

Front Page Looking For… Training Service Providers Training Venue – Sandton/ Rivonia

This topic contains 1 reply, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Natalie Delport 2 years, 3 months ago.

• Author

TRACEY MCLENNAN
    Participant

Hi 

Can anyone recommend a training venue in the Northern Suburbs of Johannesburg, I usually use Oaklands in Randburg but they cannot accommodate my dates.

U shaped layout to accommodate 12 learners for 2 days.

Kind Regards

Tracey

Share on Social Media

Hi Tracey,

Benvenuto and Blandford Manor.

Regards

Stuart

Share on Social Media

DK Teyim
    Participant

Also check Greenwood Manor

Share on Social Media

Hi Tracey.

We have a beautiful new training building in Hyde Park, (opposite the mall & FNB), if you’re interested in using our facilities on a ‘dry-hire’ basis. Each room is equipped with a projector with both VGA & HDMI inputs in the wall, a flip chart and its own aircon unit. We also have roving 40″  TV monitors for video viewing if required.  

We have 4 x 20 seater classrooms, 1 x 18-seater PC lab, 1 x 10 seater Mac lab, a training lounge, 2 break rooms and a canteen that seats 60 with a lovely Bedouintent covering our outside wooden deck.  (we even have a TV studio if you offer that kind of training. Disabled parking and access into the building. Undercover parking available for free too. 🙂

Rates negotiable just let me know the dates and if we have space then you can arrange for a pre-viewing.

It’s called the eAcademy.

Regards,

Natalie

Share on Social Media

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Share on Social Media