Training Provider Needed to run Learnership: National Certificate Wood products processing

Front Page Looking For… Vacancies & Seeking Practitioners for Contracts or Projects Training Provider Needed to run Learnership: National Certificate Wood products processing

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Shadi Moabelo
    Participant

I am looking for a service provider that is accredited with FP&M SETA (Fibre processing and manufacturing SETA) for  Qualification: National Certificate Wood products processing. I need to  implement  a lernership programme in Mpumalanga if your company is able to do a learenship  please  contact me on this email: s.moabelo@reatim.co.za  

Share on Social Media
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Share on Social Media

One thought on “Training Provider Needed to run Learnership: National Certificate Wood products processing

• Des Squire

Hi Rina
    To my way of thinking the two should go hand in hand. Unfortunately many of the SDF’s who are responsible for compiling WSP’s do so based on the SETA Dictates and have lost sight of the company needs. What surprises me even more is how little influence HR practitioners seem to be having on the way forward. So yes, in many respects you are quitte right.

Comments are closed.