Training Material Easter Special R 6000 per Qualification

Front Page Looking For… Seeking Accreditation Training material or Venue Training Material Easter Special R 6000 per Qualification

This topic contains 12 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by  Magmood Samodien 1 week, 3 days ago.

• Author

Nozipho Ndlovu
    Participant

We have a special on the following qualification’s:
    FETC YOUTH DEVELOPMENT NQF LEVEL 4 (57428)
    NEW VENTURE CREATION NQF 4 (66249)
    N.C. ENVIRONMENTAL PRACTICE NQF LEVEL 3
    N.C. END USER COMPUTING NQF LEVEL 3 (61591)

Please contact me on 0827522673 or email me on nozipho.ndlovu@icloud.com

Share on Social Media

Tass Schwab
    Participant

This feels like selling a Mercedes Benz at a 1966 Volkswagen Beetle price. Check under the hood before you buy. Samples, references, matrix etc. How can you sell full Qualifications at this price?

Share on Social Media

Adel Griesel
      Participant

Dear Tass,

I’m writting this to you in good faith. To be very honest, your comments in this group is not professional when it comes to content development pricing and selling. Can I remind you that I’ve asked a quote for my organisation where I’m the owner off and my team consists of 18 people, however, your pricing was extremely high. Instead I went ahead and purchase exactly the same content from a developer where the pricing is 300% below yours! As a LMD developer and professor at UP, WITS and Pukke on NQF 6, I’m very familiar with good content value and I can tell you – it’s good content. Since then I’ve build a good business relationship with my suppliers. If there is something we want to add for customers we can do so as experience SME’s and experience OD ETDP LMD Practitioners. I don’t think your comment is fair on this site. I was told once by a very good CEO of a major corporate organisation in SA to always break the market and you will have business – and that I’ve been doing for 9 years hence the financial growth of my business and the reason to provide a job for others. Be careful what you write. I per say as a business owner find this very distasteful and unprofessional!

Share on Social Media

Tass Schwab
        Participant

I apologies if I have offended anyone. I just have found that so many people who do sell at very low prices often have had very poor quality material. It is poor of me to assume that this is the case everywhere. So please accept my knee jerk reaction to this sale.

Share on Social Media

Adel Griesel
          Participant

No worries. I understand the competitors market in this industry interms of content and yes there is bad content out there as read and seen by you and myself on this site, however, we cannot be opinionated on a public site. All have a fair chance of advertising their services it’s up to the buyer to make a decision. When I saw content I bought NQF 6 for R5000 I was amazed with the value and questioned the developer on the low pricing for such valued content and the reason she gave me was that she is scared she going into the market too high and lose the sale – she is new as well. All deserved a chance and I have faith in people hence we are in the T&D environment – to help and assist people. You are well know in the industry and sure you will get the right client base for your products. Have a good Easter.

Share on Social Media

Magmood Samodien
            Participant

Morning Adele
            Please send me the name and contact details of the developer where you bought your training material.

My name is Magmood Samodien and my contact details is as follws:
            Cell:0715429445
            email:magmood@technilaw.co.za

Share on Social Media

Jabu Mdakane
        Participant

Morning Adele
        Please send me the name and contact details of the developer where you bought your training material. I want to compare prizes before I buy. my email address is sisterj.mdakane@gmail.com

Share on Social Media

Tessa Schwab that can’t be the right way to compete its totally wrong, my opinion. If it is allowed in this group i’d be very shocked. Its very low, and undermining in fact.

Share on Social Media

Tass Schwab
      Participant

I apologies if I have offended anyone. I just have found that so many people who do sell at very low prices often have had very poor quality material. It is poor of me to assume that this is the case everywhere. So please accept my knee jerk reaction to this sale.

Share on Social Media

Adel Griesel
    Participant

Nonzibele please send me a list of your content – adel@agtrainingconsulting.co.za

Share on Social Media
    • This reply was modified 4 months, 1 week ago by  Adel Griesel.

Nozipho Ndlovu
    Participant

Dear Tass,

This comment is obviously meant to discourage potential buyers and that is not fair practice. The material is priced for sale, I’m not aware of any price regulations on this site. I have also bought material on special from this site for this amount. I have been on Skills Universe since 2014 and have never sent negative comments on anyone’s advert because that’s not how I operate. You are welcome to view the samples of my material and you can satisfy yourself. Hopefully you will have the decency to comment about the quality of the material after you have seen it, even though it still wont rectify the doubts which you have placed on my potential buyers.
    All the best with your consultancy.

Share on Social Media

Tass Schwab
    Participant

I look forward to seeing your material and posting the appropriate response here, once again apologies for the uncalled for commentary.

Share on Social Media

Seiso David Shasha
    Participant

Is this special still on ?
    I need New Venture Creation Learning Material

Share on Social Media

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Share on Social Media