TRAINER/FACILITATOR

Front Page Looking For… Training Service Providers TRAINER/FACILITATOR

This topic contains 1 reply, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Nigel Shipston 2 years, 5 months ago.

• Author

We are looking for a Trainer / facilitator in the Durban/ KZN area – Specifically driver training.

Requirements: needs to speak  Zulu & English
    Please send you CV to nicky@sasm.co.za
    Share on Social Media

Hi Nicky,

Contact Johan Rudolph on 082 848 0152 or johan@enigmatrn.co.za – He’ll be able to assist you I’m sure!!

Regards,

Tricia

Share on Social Media

Hi Tricia,

Thank you, i will give Johan a shout.

Have a great day,
    Regards
    Nicky

Share on Social Media

Nigel Shipston
    Participant

Hi Nicky,
    There is an out of work and suitably qualified facilitator, registered with TETA for Lifting Machinery operator training, but qualified as a driving instructor with considerable experience. His name is Pieter Minnie and he can be contacted on 0833206733.
    regards,
    Nigel

Share on Social Media

Hi Nigel,

Thank you for the information, can he speak Zulu? and is he based in the DBN area

Nigel Storm Shipston said:

Hi Nicky,
    There is an out of work and suitably qualified facilitator, registered with TETA for Lifting Machinery operator training, but qualified as a driving instructor with considerable experience. His name is Pieter Minnie and he can be contacted on 0833206733.
    regards,
    Nigel
    Share on Social Media

Nigel Shipston
    Participant

Hi Nicky,
    He is based in Amanzimtoti, has trained for PX and Natal Training Centre amongst others(about 20 years worth that I know of), he is a qualified driving instructor and communicates well with Zulu learners, having been the majority of the people he has trained. A bit of a stickler for detail, but I am assuming that you are looking for quality and not quantity. My opinion, a very good trainer as long as he is kept busy.
    Nigel.

Share on Social Media

Hi Nigel,

Sounds great, i will give him a call and ask him to send his CV through, could you please give me his e-mail address as an alternative way to get hold of Pieter.

Thank you for your assistance

Nigel Storm Shipston said:

Hi Nicky,
    He is based in Amanzimtoti, has trained for PX and Natal Training Centre amongst others(about 20 years worth that I know of), he is a qualified driving instructor and communicates well with Zulu learners, having been the majority of the people he has trained. A bit of a stickler for detail, but I am assuming that you are looking for quality and not quantity. My opinion, a very good trainer as long as he is kept busy.
    Nigel.
    Share on Social Media

Nigel Shipston
    Participant

Hi Nicky,
    You can mail him on KletterKlawers@gmail.com . i have contacted him and asked him to e-mail you his CV.

Have a good weekend!

Nigel.

Share on Social Media

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Share on Social Media