Time to thank & acknowledge good Seta staff

Front Page Looking For… Skills Development Facilitators Time to thank & acknowledge good Seta staff

Viewing 21 reply threads
  • Author
      sylvia hammond
      Keymaster

Hi to all SDFs – internal & external,

I think that most SDFs would agree that this has been a challenging ATR WSP submission season.  In my personal experience there are some Seta personnel who really make a differences – & I’ve not intention of talking about those who can’t spell “Service”.

So my question now is: Who has helped you constructively during this period? 

Personally, I would like to acknowledge:

Cikizwe Roto and Thobeka Siluma from the MICTSeta, and

Nomusa Maphanga, Nontando Bunge, and Gcobani Gqangeni from Foodbev Seta.

They answer their phones, return calls, return emails and generally are examples of professional young people working in challenging circumstances – and often unacknowledged – working after hours to achieve a good result. 

My personal thank you to you – you have helped me enormously.

Now I ask SDFs who has helped you this season?  We always complain – but let’s say thank you in public – let’s acknowledge those who are doing their best in challenging circumstances.

Share on Social Media
      Maryna Ritter
      Participant

I’m am still busy uploading claims for different SETA’s, but the person I would like to THANK the most, is Dalene Radyn from merSETA.  She’s always willing to assist, respond immediately etc.  Dalene is providing an excellent service through-out the year.  Can’t we ‘clone’ her?

Share on Social Media
      Marie Smith
      Participant

Sylvia, I did not do any ATR WSP submissions but this is a great idea.

Share on Social Media
      Charles Dey
      Participant

This is a great idea and I don’t think that we should confine our compliments to those who process WPS and ATRs.

I would like to mention Sandy Ndlovu and Ingrid ‘Du Buisson at TETA as two totally professional and dedicated people.

Charles Dey

Share on Social Media
      sylvia hammond
      Keymaster

Thanks for your comments so far – yes Charles I agree – let’s identify who’s making a positive contribution in the SETAs. 

Share on Social Media
      Nigel Bailey
      Participant

Nice one Sylvia. My recognition and thanks go to Nomusa Maphanga and Gcobani Gqangeni of Foodbev Seta. Nomusa for her quick acknowledgement of ATR WSP receipt and Gcobani for his enthusiasm and willingness to help with Workplace Experience grants.

Share on Social Media

I would also to thank the following lovely ladies from TETA Rail chamber for their professionalism and dedication, time and willingness to assist us with all the issues around WSP/ATR and MG/DG. Thank you so much ladies and please keep on and maintained that spirit, (Lerato & Boitumelo).

Share on Social Media

Hi there

I would also like to acknowledge the Agriseta team of Amandie Gerber, who is always available for any queries, and responds very fast to any e-mails sent. The uploading of the WSP and ATR is done very fast on the website, and acknowledgement of uploaiding is received within minutes.

Share on Social Media
      Jackie Franck
      Participant

Good morning everyone, I’d like to acknowledge Wiya Mgobozi from Wholesale and Retail SETA (WRSETA), Gauteng South region, who is always willing to offer advice and help out with anything SETA related, not just the WSP.  I’m priviledged to have her on hand when I need her.  Well done Wiya.

Share on Social Media

I would like to thank everyone at BankSeta for always being one step ahead. They are always willing to help and go out of their way to try and assist. I had problem uploading some doc’s and they assisted me promptly.  If I don’t understand something I know I can call them and they will explain or assist me immediately.  Always friendly and helpful. Thank you to Christine Fritz for leading such an awesome and amazing team!

Share on Social Media
      Thys Sloan
      Participant

Rana George at TETA… Friendly, helpful and patient… Thank you Rana!

Share on Social Media
      Skills Universe
      Keymaster

Hi Sylvia

Yes, I agree with you because we quickly forget the little thing that other people do to make your life easier. So I would also like to thank Nomusa Maphanga from Foodbev Seta for answering all our queries and also for quick acknowledgement on receipt of WSP/ATR. 

Share on Social Media
      Skills Universe
      Keymaster

Hi Sylvia

Yes, I agree with you because we quickly forget the little thing that other people do to make your life easier. So I would also like to thank Nomusa Maphanga from Foodbev Seta for answering all our queries and also for quick acknowledgement on receipt of WSP/ATR. 

Share on Social Media
      Skills Universe
      Keymaster

Hi Sylvia

Share on Social Media
      Nomvula Mhlambi
      Participant

I would also like to acknowledge staff at FASSET they always assist when i have questions that is why less interaction during submission because i always know what to do they have armed me enough already.

A special thank you to Romaana Vally even though i will no longer be working through her as she moved to a different department at my SETA.

Submission done now the implementation.

Share on Social Media

I think this is a great idea.  You are right, we are quick to criticize, but don’t always find time to praise.

I’d like to say thank you to Juanita (Nita) from ETDP SETA in Cape Town and Anthea Goedemann from W&R Seta Cape Town, as they really make my life easier and a pleasure to work with.

Share on Social Media
      Minah Molebatsi
      Participant

This is a brilliant idea, I would like to thank staff at W&RSeta Gauteng offices especially Wiya Mgobozi, Tinyiko Manyike and Mike Mokgomo for your assistance, dedication and support. I would also like to extend my gratitude to Ernest Nemughavini and Sindiswa Dabula of MICT Seta, Emma Motsiri of Service Seta and Priscilla Mnisi of FP&MSeta. Malebo to all of you!!

Share on Social Media
      Skills Universe
      Keymaster

We would like to thank Emma Motsiri, Willie Chauke and Samantha from Services SETA. They pulled through for us in spite of the problems they had with the system. They were quick to respond to queries and provided great assistance.

Share on Social Media
      Skills Universe
      Keymaster

We would like to thank Emma Motsiri, Willie Chauke and Samantha from Services SETA. They pulled through for us in spite of the problems they had with the system. They were quick to respond to queries and provided great assistance.

Share on Social Media
      Skills Universe
      Keymaster

Share on Social Media
      Faith Mncube
      Participant

Yes ,i would like to thank Nomhle Shabangu and her team at Cathsseta for their continued support to the SDF’S under cathsseta and believe others will agree .The SDF Workshops by the Seta always prepares SDFS in advance on how to complete the ATR and WSP.

Share on Social Media
      Jackie Franck
      Participant

Another person from WRSeta I’d like to thank for his help is Nqoba Ngomane, who is willing to help with the added value of a friendly and approachable personality – it makes SUCH a difference.  Thanks Nqoba, you and Wiya (Mgobozi) are shining stars!

Share on Social Media
Viewing 21 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Share on Social Media