TETA ASSESSORS AND MODERATORS

This topic contains 11 replies, has 8 voices, and was last updated by  Matilda Mkwananzi 2 years, 2 months ago.

• Author

I urgently need TETA accredited Assessors and Moderators, the TETA search section is not working hence making difficult for one to get the list of their registered assessors

Share on Social Media

Skills Universe
    Keymaster

HI

For which unit standards or qualification within TETA are you requiring Assessors and Moderators?

Regards

Mooneera

Share on Social Media

Skills Universe
    Keymaster

HI

For which unit standards or qualification within TETA are you requiring Assessors and Moderators?

Regards

Mooneera

Share on Social Media

Skills Universe
    Keymaster

HI

Regards

Mooneera

Share on Social Media

Skills Universe
    Keymaster

HI

Regards

Mooneera

Share on Social Media

Skills Universe
    Keymaster

HI

Regards

Mooneera

Share on Social Media

We are looking for registered assessors and moderators for TETA Qualifications 64829 National Certificate: Lifting Machines Operations
    and 59365 National Certificate: Freight Forwarding and customs Compliance ( L3)

All applications must include the following:
    Letter from TETA
    Copy of ID
    CV
    Contact me at, kgoebane@gmail.com

Share on Social Media

Good Day Mooneera

Trust you are well.

I am looking for assessors and moderators that are registered with TETA for the Freight Forwarding Qualification, do you know of any?

Thank you for your assistance.

Kind Regards

An-Mari Swanepoel

Share on Social Media

Hi,

Are by any chance a registered TETA Assessor or moderator? Is so kindly forward me your CV and proof of qualifications to annie.naicker@telkomsa.net

Regards

Share on Social Media

Graeme Lategan
    Participant

info@graemelategan.com

Share on Social Media

Tando Qeqe
    Participant

Jamela

I’m one of them,Sir.

My digits are : 082 422 4399.

Share on Social Media

Matilda Mkwananzi
    Participant

I am also looking for assessor and moderator for TETA Qualification 64829 National Certificate: Lifting Machines Operations. Please contact me @ matilda@dikizacs.co.za

Share on Social Media

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Share on Social Media

One thought on “TETA ASSESSORS AND MODERATORS

• Lisa Amanda Bradshaw

Yes Gift, healing is so neccesary but with the future focus and personal responsability potential is released. Heavy baggage with a past redress focus I believe creates the fat cat me me mentality. I like your thought on spiritual developement and the aspect of value. Let us educate and debate with wisdom to look after the soul and create a sound value system for all!!

Comments are closed.