By bernardbotha, 30 August, 2016

Prior to Joint Communique 1 a private provider who wanted to register with the Department of Higher Education and Training had to provide a surety to provide for continued tuition of his enrolled students in case of financial failure. 

It is no longer a requirement that private TVET colleges have to register with the DHET and I was wondering if this requirement for financial surety still applies?  Does anybody know?

Bernard Botha


Copyright: Portal Publishing (Pty)Ltd | Privacy Policy | Terms of Use
Skills Portal | Careers Portal | Jobs Portal | Bursaries Portal | Skills Universe
About us | Contact us
Portal PublishingPress Council