soft skills partnerships wanted

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Gavin Tonks 1 year, 11 months ago.

• Author

Gavin Tonks
    Participant

My client a level 1 Bee Private FET college, has a client who has approached them to offer soft skills training.We in turn are looking to partner with companies in this space. Please can you send me a message if you are interested and what you can offer and I will forward to my client for consideration and a meeting.

Share on Social Media

Louis Nel
    Participant

Hi Gavin

Media Works provides many soft skills programmes as part of our training suite.These are available in all our methodologies which include face to face , online (Not just e-books but fully interactive delivery)as well as the blended approach. I have attached the catalogue with soft skill programmes. Many of the lessons in a courses can be delivered as individual soft skills lessons. You are also welcome to visit our webpage.www.mediaworks.co.za

Share on Social Media
    Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Gavin Tonks
    Participant

Hi Louis many thanks for your response, I have downloaded and will forward to my client for consideration. Kind regards Gavin

Share on Social Media

Karen Hardman
    Participant

Hi Gavin,
    Priority Management South Africa is part of a global network of Priority Management offices. We provide training solutions for Workload Management, Productivity, Time Management and Project Management.

I have attached our Company Profile.

Regards
    Karen Hardman

Share on Social Media
    Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Gavin Tonks
    Participant

Many thanks I will forward to my client for consideration

Share on Social Media

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Share on Social Media