Charter Academy is a progressive Further Education and Training College situated in Rosebank Johannesburg. The company was established in 2006 and is SERVICES SETA, QCTO, CATHSSETA, and Bank Seta accredited. Extensions into MICTSETA and CETA, are almost completed.
We are looking to employ an experienced Skills Development Facilitator with a minimum of 3 years of experience.
Ideally, the potential candidate must have had working experience within or with various SETAs.
Understanding the Real Estate model and the new legislative environment supporting BEE, will be an added advantage.
The position will have a huge growth potential commensurate with one’s performance and abilities.
– Minimum Matric
– Diploma / Degree in HR an added advantage
– SDF qualification
– Knowledge of the Property Sector Transformation Charter an added
Duties: The incumbent will be expected to offer the following as an extension of services on behalf of Charter Academy
– Develop, implement and submit a WSP to the relevant SETA.
– Draft an Annual Training Report
– Act as a Liaison between Charter and Seta/s.
– Be an advisor on Skills Development issues
– Communicate Seta initiatives, grants, and benefits to the employer.
– 3+ years experience in a similar position
– Experience in liaising with SETAs
– Knowledge of the Employment Equity Act and its prescripts
– Consulting and Customer Service
– Understanding and interpretation of the various BEE pillars
The closing date for receipt of CVs will be the 10th of November 2022.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Interested? Please forward your CV to email@example.com.
You must be logged in
to view attached files.