Skills content – Work readiness

Front Page Looking For… Seeking Accreditation Training material or Venue Skills content – Work readiness

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Tass Schwab 3 months ago.

• Author

Dale Swanepoel
    Participant

good day all,
    i am looking for pricing on the following content:

Anger Management (Apply self-management practices )

Assertiveness and self-confidence (Analyse the role that emotional intelligence plays in leadership)

Attention Management (Solve problems, make decisions and implement solutions)

Business Ethics (Adhere to professional conduct and organisational ethics)

Business Etiquette (Apply introductory knowledge of environmental ethics in the context of personal experience)

Communication Strategies (Engage in sustained oral/signed communication and evaluate spoken/signed texts)

Conflict Management (Interpret and manage conflicts within the workplace)

Creative Problem Solving (Apply problem-solving techniques to make a decision or solve a problem in a real life context )

Critical Thinking (Create and manage an environment that promotes innovation)

Knowledge Management (Apply knowledge of self in order to make a personal decision)

Managing Workplace Anxiety (Describe how to manage anxiety and depression in the workplace)

Personal Productivity

Professional Behaviour

Report Writing Skills

Stress Management

Time Management

Workplace Diversity

i also need information on duration of these courses and estimate pricing per individual.

Share on Social Media

Tass Schwab
    Participant

Please email me material@creatividad.co.za I am able to assist you with some of these.

Share on Social Media

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Share on Social Media