Services Seta Facilitators/Assessors/Moderators – Durban and Gauteng Province

Front Page Looking For… Vacancies & Seeking Practitioners for Contracts or Projects Services Seta Facilitators/Assessors/Moderators – Durban and Gauteng Province

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      Simphiwe Khumalo
      Participant

Reutech Communications Academy is urgently looking for freelance Facilitators/Assessors & Moderators, who are registered with the Services SETA for Business Admin NQF Level 2,3 & 4, End User Computing NQF Level 3 and Generic Management NQF Level 4 & 5.

Please email your CV’s to Simphiwek@reutech.com

Share on Social Media

IL be very interested in becoming the Assessor for Man5 and Business Admin for all levels as I currently facilitate and assess the qualifications…. Please contact me for resume and more 0734034352 or bdofula@gmail.com

Share on Social Media
      Angela Echere
      Participant

I am interested in facilitating, Assessing, and moderating Business Admin NQF Level 2,3 & 4, and Generic Management NQF Levels 4 & 5. I am registered with ETDPSETA as a constituent assessor, moderator, and facilitator. I am aslo registered with BANKSETA and Services SETA.

Please contact me on 074 788 3957 or angelaechere@gmail.com

Share on Social Media
      Pat Pillay
      Participant

Hi,

I am currently registered with the Services Seta, for Business Administration 2,and 4 as well as General Management Levels 4 and 5. I have managed these learnerships before (Facilitation, Assessment) with excellent success.

My email address is: patpillay237@gmail.com
      Contact no. 0792903576

I can add significant value.

Thank you

Share on Social Media
      Lindah Muchayi
      Participant

Kindly check your gmail. I emailed my resume. I am based in Durban.

Share on Social Media
Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Share on Social Media