Seeking the best developers of training material

Front Page Looking For… Seeking Accreditation Training material or Venue Seeking the best developers of training material

This topic contains 4 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Celeste Lackay 5 days, 2 hours ago.

• Author

Carien Taute
    Participant

Where can I find the best developers of training material?

We are a new start-up company who recently bought a NQF4 program for a SETA through a consultancy and got burnt badly. Following the receipt of the reviewed modules from the consultant, we found the following:
    1) There is a discrepancy in terms of the credits i.e. 139 versus 131. We have tried to apply some logic here as to whether it could be the exclusion of the electives or not. Still doesn’t add up.
    2) It is unclear to the learner what the difference is between core and fundamental elements. Much work still needs to be done in this respect to repair the material.
    3) A huge amount of the content is directly copy and pasted from websites with no in-text referencing and/or citations of content used. Large portions of text have been taken verbatim from unreferenced sources.
    4) There is a lot of out dated data tables in the content (Tables from 2000-2007 are in use) We would insist on far more recent data.
    5) There were no outcomes listed.

The content was then revised by the developer and now the revised content is vastly different in volume and level to that which we had originally. It has now reduced to only 128 pages from the previous 254.

To ensure that something like this does not happen again in future how do I go about finding exceptionally good content developers?

Share on Social Media

Des Squire
    Participant

I can recommend a company called Smart Script they are very good. You could contact Pamela at pamela@smartscript.co.za
    0769845784. Good luck

Share on Social Media

Carien Taute
    Participant

Thanks a lot Des.

Share on Social Media

Paul Mapasure
    Participant

Hi Carian.

Please email me at tpmapasure@gmail.com; so that i send you my profile and scope and see how best I can help out.

Share on Social Media

Celeste Lackay
    Participant

Hi Carien

I would be more than happy to work with you. Please email me on celeste@tvetdevserv.co so that we can chat?

Looking forward to hearing from you soon.

Kindest

Celeste

Share on Social Media

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Share on Social Media