Seeking Help with DHET Registration

Front Page Looking For… Seeking Accreditation Training material or Venue Seeking Help with DHET Registration

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  sylvia hammond 1 week, 5 days ago.

• Author

Henrico Lazenby
    Participant

Good Day,

I need help registering our Training Companies with the DHET. I am new to this and need to understand the process.

If you are willing to guide me and facilitate the process so I could understand it better, please contact me via email.

henrico.lazenby@vance.co.za

kind regards

Share on Social Media

sylvia hammond
    Keymaster

Good morning & welcome to our community.
    If you click on Discussion Groups, and then look for two groups – Concerned Providers and also Training Service Providers, you will find discussions related to your question.
    Also posting in the discussion groups with the largest number of members is more likely to bring a response to your question.
    When you click on the group, it may ask you to join – click to join and you are automatically a memeber.
    Then look for Subscribe and click on that to receive updates from the group.
    When you scroll down you will reach the boxes to post your questions, also click on the little box to receive emails to receive updates on your post.
    Also use the search boxes to find previous posts.
    Regards sylvia

Share on Social Media

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Share on Social Media