Require the service of qualified facilitators from 14 September – 15 November 2020 (TWO Months)
Attention to the following:
To facilitate the learning of all modules in an Animal Production level 2 Skills Program as required by the CSA Procedures and Quality Standards. To ensure the collection of evidence for theoretical competence of each learner. To use a variety of learning strategies to assist learners in understanding and applying their learnings. To manage the classroom within CSA Policy for 25 adult learners through core agricultural practices in animal production courses.
• National Certificate NQF LEVEL 4 Animal Production qualification
• Facilitation Experience
• Agri SETA Assessor registration will be advantageous
• Willing to travel and must have own transport
• Willing to work under pressure
• Language(s): English
• Own Laptop and Projector will be advantageous
• Contract Duration: 14 September until 15 November 2020
• The ability to apply creative solutions to situational challenges.
• Comfortable with managing a class of 25 learners.
• Ability to maintain classroom delivery schedule, discipline and collaborate with administrative personnel.
Monday – Friday as per contractual agreement (08h00 – 17h00)
14 September until 15 November 2020 (Duration may be extended)
Remuneration: Market Related (plus nominal travel expenses)