sdf

This topic contains 12 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by  Skills Universe 2 years, 5 months ago.

• Author

please advise of any training provider for SDF course around johannesburg

Share on Social Media

Andrea Kellett
    Participant

Hi Jacob – yes, we can certainly assist with this. Feel free to contact me for details andrea@thrive.co.za or http://www.thrive.co.za for more general information

Share on Social Media

Frikkie Stoltz
    Participant

jacob. Primeserv is also doing training on SDF, Please contact Bella on 011 7899100

Share on Social Media

can i have there website address please, Primiserv

Share on Social Media

Jacob

I hope that you are well

My recomendation would be to visit and register on the Skills Portal Website.

Their address is as follows:

The Skills Portal [http://www.skillsportal.co.za]

When you are a subscriber onto this website, The always send email updates with national training calenders.

Numerous training providers advertise their course offerings in this site so I am certain that you will be able to identify various training providers that offer SDF Courses.

I sincerely hope this helps

All the best!

Share on Social Media

jacob dagada said:

can i have there website address please, Primiserv

could some please help me with primeserv website please

Share on Social Media

Try Assessment College of South Africa or Institute of People Development (Midrand)

Share on Social Media

Hi,
    two months ago I was clueless also but I went for a 5 day training from INkwezi learning Network in Durban, but they are from JHB.

try them, you wont regret.

Share on Social Media

Skills Universe
    Keymaster

according to me the best place to get the SDF qualifiction is at Maccauvlei Learning academy. they specialize in training.

Share on Social Media

Skills Universe
    Keymaster

according to me the best place to get the SDF qualifiction is at Maccauvlei Learning academy. they specialize in training.

Share on Social Media

Skills Universe
    Keymaster

Share on Social Media

Skills Universe
    Keymaster

Share on Social Media

Skills Universe
    Keymaster

Share on Social Media

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Share on Social Media