SDF to facilitate Modules in Mpumalanga … Nelspruit

Front Page Looking For… Vacancies & Seeking Practitioners for Contracts or Projects SDF to facilitate Modules in Mpumalanga … Nelspruit

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Des Squire 7 months, 3 weeks ago.

• Author

Charmaine Pillay
    Participant

Good day Colleagues and friends

I am looking for a facilitator with experience facilitating the below unit standards in Mpumalanga area … Please advise at the soonest

US 15221: Provide information and advice regarding skills development and related issues, NQF Level 5, 4 credits
    US 252041: Promote a learning culture in an organisation, NQF Level 5, 5 credits
    US 15217: Develop an organisational training and development plan, NQF Level 5, 6 credits
    US 15232: Coordinate planned skills development interventions in an organisation, NQF Level 5, 6 credits
    US 15218: Conduct an analysis to determine outcomes of learning for skills development and other purposes, NQF Level 5, 4 credits
    US 15227: Conduct skills development administration, NQF Level 4, 4 credits

Share on Social Media

Des Squire
    Participant

Hi Charmaine
    I can assist you if required. Please contact me by e-mail or phone. I am based in JHB which might be a drawback for you? Des Squire 0828009057. e-mail address is on my profile.

Share on Social Media

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Share on Social Media