SDF Registration

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  PIETER ZAAYMAN 6 days, 9 hours ago.

• Author

Leon Pienaar
    Participant

Hi All. i need assistance and think I am misunderstanding something. I am an accredited training provider with payroll less than R 500 000 and less than 50 employees, using mainly freelance people. I was contracted as training provider for a learnership for Company XYZ and now upon registration of the learners by Company XYZ, the SETA is requested my SDL Number, SIC Code, OFO Number. Is my assumption correct: 1) I do not need to have a SDL Number (because of below the threshold) and the SIC Number and OFO Numbers are apllicable to the specific learners and Company XYZ. Will that prevent me from providing training against this learnership? Will appreciate any input.

Share on Social Media

PIETER ZAAYMAN
    Participant

Hi Leon,

Sorry for the late reply, but I only saw your request today.

I am in the same position you are and I never had or needed a SDL number.

You only need a SDL number if you pay skills levy and in your case you don’t pay SDL.

As Long as you are accredited in the Training that you do, the proof of such is all you need. There is however an OFO code for Training Providers.
    2015-242401 – Training and Development Professional.

I hope this helps.

Groete / Regards
    Pieter Zaayman
    BSD Consulting 2006/102015/23
     Boland Park 26 Mossel Bay 6500
     PO Box 2553 Mossel Bay 6500.
     086 551 2170
     076 981 7557

Share on Social Media

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Share on Social Media