Requesting Information on Evaluation

Front Page Looking For… Verifiers / Evaluators of ETD Providers Requesting Information on Evaluation

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Lynel Farrell
    Keymaster

Dear Skills Universe.

Where can I get loads of information on the subject : Evaluation of ETD Training Providers.  I am looking for information on this topic but from South Africa (proudly South African). I am battling to get local information.  I am trying to collect various different “case studies” based on completed evaluation reports (good and bad / accepted and rejected), blank templates, information guides etc. 

Individuals that I have approached for assistance have turned me down, as the information in these reports are treated as confidential.  If you are able to assist me in my collection process, you are more than welcome to take out company/individual names , pdf the documents/templates etc.

My studies are important to me, but this learning block (lack of info) is really frustrating.  I want to  develop my own skills and knowledge in order to be the best in what I believe is my passion.  Its been said that if you cant figure out your purpose, figure out your passion.  Your passion will lead you right into your purpose.

Please share with me.  I really appreciate your assistance.

Share on Social Media
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Share on Social Media