Registration with DHET as a Private Provider

Front Page Looking For… The Help Desk Registration with DHET as a Private Provider

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Lynel Farrell 1 week, 2 days ago.

• Author

Tshabalala Phofa
    Participant

I need to register with DHET as a private provider and do not know how. I cannot find the registration field in the DHET web site. Please help me. Which area of the DHET site can process registration.

Share on Social Media

Lynel Farrell
    Participant

In order to register with the DHET, you need to complete the Application Form and print all the supporting documents. The application for registration to the DHET must be in hard copy and delivered to the DHET Private Colleges Department: 123 Francis Baard Street, Pretoria.

The Application form and guideline can be obtained as follows:
    1. http://www.dhet.gov.za
    2. Click on Resources
    3. Then click on Forms
    4. Scroll down to Forms 2008 (download the 3rd and 4th pdf document) – Ensure that the documents indicate the code: FPX-01

Share on Social Media

PIETER ZAAYMAN
    Participant

Hi Lynel,

I applied to DHET at the outset when we were all told to register and I paid my R500.00 and sent my application in on hard copy in a proper file, but I never heard from them again.

I do not know where to find out whether I am registered or not. Can you please help?

Regards,
    Pieter Zaayman

Share on Social Media

Lynel Farrell
      Participant

Hi Pieter, have you looked at the DHET published List of Private Skills Development Providers (Applicants) which was updated on the 9th July 2019? If your name appears on the list, then the DHET received your application, which is in process of being evaluated. If your name is not on this list, then you need to contact the DHET, provide proof of delivery of your application file, so that they can investigate this for you.

Share on Social Media

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Share on Social Media