Front Page › Looking For… › Vacancies & Seeking Practitioners for Contracts or Projects › REGIONAL MANAGER WANTED
15th May 2019 at 1:12 pm #70565
Experienced training manager required to manage and develop private training footprint in the Gauteng and Mpumalanga regions. This is a managerial and Business development position and the candidate must be able to fulfill both.
Reporting to the Managing Director and National Training manager.
Management responsibilities will include :
1.oversight of all training interventions and projects in the region
2. directing project management of training interventions from inception to completion
3. managing staff, including training centres, trainers, assessors and moderators as well as support staff
4. regional financial management -responsibility for business unit finance as well as project and regional training budgets and projections
5. managing and liaise with existing clients .
Business development responsibilities will include developing our training provider business in the Gauteng region with specific emphasis on engaging new corporate clients and maintaining existing ones.
Imperative that the candidate should :
1. have a good working knowledge of the SETA, SAQA, DHET skills development landscape
2. clearly understand the generic and various sector B-BBEE skills development codes, their implications and related issues.
3. develop solutions to B-BBEE needs which serve client needs.
3. be able to to clearly articulate and promote B-BBEE and other skills development solutions and opportunities to corporate clients.
This position will be based on a fixed salary with further target based commission structure for business development.
The candidate would need to consistently meet sales targets.
Your CV would need to give details of:
1. Demonstrable experience/ability in the training environment that meets with the ideals set out above.
2. Sound managerial experience at a middle/senior managerial level.
3. Proven sales experience preferably within the training/education or related environment.
Educational requirements :
2. Tertiary education in an educational or management field preferred.
3. Assessor and moderator qualification and experience would be preferred.
Drivers licence and the ability to travel independently in Gauteng and Mpumalanga a requirement .
Ability to meet KPAs and sales targets on a consistent basis.
Please send your educational documentation with your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.