Academic Background :
* Bachelor of Social Sciences (Industrial and Labour Studies;Industrial Psychology; Economic History)(UKZN);
* Certificate : Local Govt Administration and Management (UNISA) (L 4);
* Certificate : Project Management (UNISA);
* Certificate : Non Profit Governance and Sustainability (UNISA);
* VIP Payroll and Personnel Systems (VIP Academy);
* MicroSoft Office (Sun Computer Systems);
* Certificate : HIV/AIDS and Trauma Counselling (HWSETA)
Work Experience, Skills and Competencies :
Human Resources Management and Administration, Industrial Relations,
(8 years Experience)
Teaching / Education / Facilitation (Language Teaching; Life Skills Education)(8 Years Experience),
Local Government/LED (+- 2 yrs exp),
Basic/ Entry-Level Project Management (+- 2yrs exp),
General Office Management and Administration (10 yrs),
Research / Information-Handling and Processing as well as various other fields.
SETA Registration / Accreditation :
Awaiting Accreditation and Registration Confirmation from SSETA, ETDPSETA, LGSETA (Facilitator, Assessor and Moderator).
Information and Communications Technology (ICT/IT) Skills and Competencies :
MS Office, Ms Project, VIP Payroll and Personnel Systems, SAP-HCM, Front-End Development, HTML, CSS, WordPress, SEO as well as Web Design Basics.