QCTO Letter of Acknowledgement

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Tando Qeqe 6 months, 1 week ago.

• Author

Tando Qeqe
    Participant

Good day Kindred spirits

The way I understand the SETA/QCTO process is that:

1. SETA recommends accreditation report to QCTO.
    2. QCTO receives report & confirm with relevant SETA.
    3. QCTO writes a Letter of Acknowledgement to the SETA in space of 21 days.
    4. SETA forwards the Letter of Acknowledgement to Service Provider.

In my case, CHIETA claims to have sent the accreditation report to QCTO in December 2018. However, even today I never received Letter of Acknowledgement.

Anyone with a similar dilemma?

Rgds
    TQ

Share on Social Media

Renee’ McGibbon
    Participant

Hi Tando,

Unfortunately, this is an extra delay in the entire accreditation process. We have had the same experience for all most of our clients. You need to keep following up with the QCTO until you achieve results.

The process should begin with the QCTO. The training provider needs to submit a Letter of Intent to apply for accreditation directly with the QCTO. The relevant QA Consultant that deals with the particular SETA at the QCTO liaises with the SETA and sends the provider an acknowledgement letter, after which the provider can submit the application with supplementary evidence to the relevant SETA.

Warm regards,

Renee
    SETA Accreditation Services

Share on Social Media

Tando Qeqe
    Participant

Thanks Renee’

Can you elaborate on the “after which the provider can submit the application with supplementary evidence to the relevant SETA”.

I definitely, the 1st time I hear of this process stage.

TIA

Rgds
    TQ

Share on Social Media

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Share on Social Media