QCTO 2019 Symposium – Invitation

Front Page Looking For… Quality Council for Trades & Occupations (QCTO) QCTO 2019 Symposium – Invitation

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • Author
      sylvia hammond
      Keymaster

South Africa needs to address the triple challenge of poverty, inequality and unemployment. The cohort of persons not in Employment,Education and Training (NEET) is increasing at a rapid rate.

The QCTO 2019 symposium theme is: “Skills Development for Livelihood and Employment”

If you are able to contribute to this discussion please see the attached invitation for the 21 February 2019 to be held at a venue (not yet confirmed) in Gauteng.

Share on Social Media
      Attachments:
      You must be logged in to view attached files.
      sylvia hammond
      Keymaster

This is another opportunity for the skills-universe members in the Gauteng region – and those able to travel to the region – to get together in person.

Please, we would also appreciate volunteers to give our members feedback on the meeting.

Share on Social Media
      Danielle Gibb
      Participant

Look forward to seeing all the Skills Universe members there. I am coming up from Durban, any idea where it is going to be held?

Share on Social Media
        sylvia hammond
        Keymaster

Hi Danielle,
        As soon as I hear about the venue/s – I will post.

I have also reinstated the Gauteng members discussion group – I will feature it now – so that the Gauteng member can coordinate getting together.

Share on Social Media
      Paul Nxumalo
      Participant

Thank you for the notification, we will surely attend. I am looking forward to meeting the members in person.

Share on Social Media
      Des Squire
      Participant

Sorry Sylvia, I am unable to attend

Share on Social Media

Hi

Sorry I am unable to attend but would love feedback on the outcome please.
      Blessings
      Louise

Share on Social Media
      Zebilon Mmekwa
      Participant

Hi All
      My apology Sylvia, I’m unable to attend but would like feedback of the symposium.
      Regards,
      Zebilon Mmekwa

Share on Social Media
Viewing 6 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Share on Social Media