QCTO 2019 Symposium – Invitation

Front Page Looking For… Quality Council for Trades & Occupations (QCTO) QCTO 2019 Symposium – Invitation

This topic contains 7 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  Zebilon Mmekwa 3 months ago.

• Author

sylvia hammond
    Keymaster

South Africa needs to address the triple challenge of poverty, inequality and unemployment. The cohort of persons not in Employment,Education and Training (NEET) is increasing at a rapid rate.

The QCTO 2019 symposium theme is: “Skills Development for Livelihood and Employment”

If you are able to contribute to this discussion please see the attached invitation for the 21 February 2019 to be held at a venue (not yet confirmed) in Gauteng.

Share on Social Media
    Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

sylvia hammond
    Keymaster

This is another opportunity for the skills-universe members in the Gauteng region – and those able to travel to the region – to get together in person.

Please, we would also appreciate volunteers to give our members feedback on the meeting.

Share on Social Media

Danielle Gibb
    Participant

Look forward to seeing all the Skills Universe members there. I am coming up from Durban, any idea where it is going to be held?

Share on Social Media

sylvia hammond
      Keymaster

Hi Danielle,
      As soon as I hear about the venue/s – I will post.

I have also reinstated the Gauteng members discussion group – I will feature it now – so that the Gauteng member can coordinate getting together.

Share on Social Media

Paul Nxumalo
    Participant

Thank you for the notification, we will surely attend. I am looking forward to meeting the members in person.

Share on Social Media

Des Squire
    Participant

Sorry Sylvia, I am unable to attend

Share on Social Media

Hi

Sorry I am unable to attend but would love feedback on the outcome please.
    Blessings
    Louise

Share on Social Media

Zebilon Mmekwa
    Participant

Hi All
    My apology Sylvia, I’m unable to attend but would like feedback of the symposium.
    Regards,
    Zebilon Mmekwa

Share on Social Media

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Share on Social Media