Providers offering RPL

Front Page Looking For… Freelance Facilitators Providers offering RPL

This topic contains 7 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  Des Squire 11 months ago.

• Author

Des Squire
    Participant

I would like to make contact with providers who are offering full qualifications and or Skills programmes by RPL. This is an area which has been overlooked for far too long and it is time something was done about it. There are so many disadvantaged learners who can greatly benefit from RPL. We can also assist in reducing company training costs by making use of RPL. If you offer and RPL service please make contact with me as soon as possible.

Share on Social Media

I am very interested in the responses you are yet to receive.

Share on Social Media

Tando Qeqe
    Participant

Good day Des

I am heavily involved in the RPL space.

My experience is on the following:

1. Artisan
    2. Service & Chemical industry.

My contact details are : 082 422 4399 or tando.qeqe@qeqebc.co.za

Share on Social Media

Des Squire
    Participant

Perhaps I should start a new group dealing with the Subject of RPL only????

Share on Social Media

Tando Qeqe
    Participant

Des

Is it possible that you can contact me,just to have an idea of you have in mind on RPL before formation of a group.

Share on Social Media

Petra Penninkhoff
    Participant

Starting a new group on RPL seems to me be a good idea.

I think I have the skills to get involved, and I would love to do so as it is a means for fulfilling my objective of being a social entreprise by sharing my skills and experience. However I am not sure how to “register” as an RPL”provider”.

In the mean time, I have not done RPL yet (I still have to finish my SDF POE for one). But I would love to get involved. Anything related to rural development, agriculture, Local Economic Development and all the soft skills related to these.

Share on Social Media

Janelle Gravett
    Participant

Hi Des
    Karen Deller is the RPL guru – Chartall Business College. They are excellent at RPL!
    Janelle

Share on Social Media

Des Squire
    Participant

Instead of starting a new discussion group Sylvia suggested we link into the group “NQF and Articulation” which has now been changed to RPL, NQF and articulation. Can I suggest we all become members of this group and then we can carry on the discussions. If you can please just delete your comments above and paste them in the new group for continuity.

Share on Social Media

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Share on Social Media