PROJECT MANAGEMENT FACILITATORS

Front Page Looking For… Freelance Facilitators PROJECT MANAGEMENT FACILITATORS

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 14 total)
  • Author
    Karen Hardman
    Participant

Morning All,

I am looking for freelance Project Management facilitators to facilitate existing material for an International Training Provider. 

Please contact me via Skills Universe with a brief description of your experience.

Karen

Share on Social Media

Hi Karen

facilitated of the same programme for and on behalf of  a number training provider around SA. I also developed material for similar programme for senior staff members. You may contact me on ngoakom@webmail.co.za

Rolf Kühnast
    Participant

Hi Karen, can you be a bit more specific?

I have been facilitating project management @ Damelin education group since 1999, and have also facilitated the Oxford Brookes Project Management module for the MBA programme, and also a few instances of the Cambridge International Diploma in Project Management

Contact me on rolfk@stratworks.co.za for full details

Regards 

Hi Karen,

You can contact me on pat-d@executivemail.co.za

I offer Project Management at Rosebank College together with Microsoft Project at all levels.

Regards,

Pathiswa

Hi Karen,

I have a facilitator who is skilled and experienced int he area of Project Management.

Could you perhaps send your contact details so that I can forward a cv and we can discuss your requirements further?

Regards,

Tricia

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 14 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Share on Social Media