Front Page › Looking For… › Vacancies & Seeking Practitioners for Contracts or Projects › PROC-T 211: Panel of Legal Experts
28th Jan 2013 at 7:13 am #5285Bronwyn NewmanKeymaster
INVITATION TO BID
PROC-T 211: PANEL OF LEGAL EXPERTS
The Services Sector for Education and Training Authority (Services SETA) is a statutory body established through the Skills Development Act of 1998 to enable its stakeholders to advance skills levels in the sector in accordance to government’s growth initiatives. All SETAs were recently reviewed and Services SETA has been re- licensed to execute its mandate for the next five years (to March 2016). The Services SETA is striving to build a system where skills production and development respond to the socio-economic needs of our country and its labour market. Such high-quality skills will in turn enhance investment and improve service delivery; read more on the Services SETA website.
The Services SETA requires the service of legal experts to render advisory services to the Services SETA for a period of two years. The panel should have expertise in working with Government and Public owned entities in the areas of PFMA advice, PPPFA, PPP and various supply chain and commercial transactions. The panel will be used on an as-and-when-needed basis. Further, Services Seta is desirous to assist in the transformation of SMME’s, boutique black law firms in particular in a project that seeks to empower and capacitate them on commercial legal work
Strictly 11h00 on or before 22 February 2013 in the tender box
The Procurement Manager, Services SETA, Ristone Office Park, 15 Sherborne Rd, Parktown, Johannesburg.
Share on Social Media
- 1. Bid documents are available on the Services SETA website.
- 2. Queries with regard to this bid may be directed to Nonhlanhla Nkadimeng up to 15H00 on 15 February 2013. Queries MUST be submitted in writing.
- 3. Please quote Reference Number: PROC-T211 in all correspondence. Correspondence without a reference number will not be attended to.
- 4. No late submissions will be considered under any circumstances.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.