Portal Publishing Launching a Directory for Freelance Assessors, Moderators, etc

Front Page Looking For… Vacancies & Seeking Practitioners for Contracts or Projects Portal Publishing Launching a Directory for Freelance Assessors, Moderators, etc

This topic contains 6 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by  Desiree Fourie 1 year, 5 months ago.

• Author

Alan Hammond
    Keymaster

Hi everyone,

We are always looking for new ways to help the ETD community in SA and we know there are many people making a living as freelance assessors, moderators, facilitators and other functions.

We are developing a new section of our Jobs Portal website especially focused on helping freelancers and contract workers secure employment.

This will be an online directory where you can list the specific services you provide, including Unit Standards and qualifications.

We are still finalising the exact layout but we would like to invite Skills Universe members to help us in testing by registering to promote your services.

Those sourcing freelance or contractors assessors, moderators etc will be able to browse the Directory to find you and your services.

We would welcome any feedback you can give us on how to improve the service. Please email me on alan@portalpublishing.net.

Click Here to Register on the Directory

Share on Social Media
    • This topic was modified 1 year, 5 months ago by  Alan Hammond.

Maryna Ritter
    Participant

Hi Alan – a very good initiative, can’t wait!

Share on Social Media

Fiona Cameron-Brown
    Participant

Great initiative, Alan. Hope it has greater success that the initiative we tried a few years ago, and which was effectively scuppered by the SETAs’ own systems.

All the best!

Share on Social Media

Des Squire
    Participant

What can I say Alan – as usual beyond expectations. Well done and continued success.

Share on Social Media

Mario Brown
    Participant

I think it is an excellent idea. We are always looking for either one or the other.

Perhaps there could be a column where we could rate the Assessor/Moderator based on services rendered eg, 5-star *****, 4****,3*** etc. Just an idea?

Share on Social Media

Paul Nxumalo
    Participant

Hie Alan!

This is indeed a great initiative which will help grow the network & freelancers to effectively use their expertise.

Share on Social Media

Desiree Fourie
    Participant

Great Idea.

If I am already a member on this Portal do I have to re-load my details?

Desiree

Share on Social Media

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Share on Social Media