Outstanding Learning Content

Front Page Looking For… Learning Material Development Outstanding Learning Content

This topic contains 1 reply, has 8 voices, and was last updated by  Tass Schwab 2 years, 3 months ago.

• Author

Jenny Mamdoo
    Participant

Dear Providers, Practitioners and Professionals,

I would like to recommend an amazing group of developers, should you be searching for reliable content developers. I had the wonderful pleasure of finding OHM Training, Write-4-U & Gemini Training and Development on Skills Universe and am completely thrilled by the amazing service and wonderful content that we purchased. Not only did we get speedy service, but the content was exacting to NQF standards and completely fit for purpose for the qualifications and industry that we are in. Well done, Tass Schwab, Helene Strauss and Zelda Rose. My client is already planning to use your services for other projects in the pipeline.

Best wishes,

Jenny Mamdoo

Share on Social Media

Zelda Rose
    Participant

Thank you Jenny

It is only a pleasure to be of service 🙂

Zelda

Share on Social Media

DK Teyim
    Participant

Spot on Jenny,

I have used them Project man , business admin, NVC and Generic man. Seta had no issues with their material. Accreditation was awarded in one go. I have read about people having material problems on this forum. People, the bug stops here. Write-4-you are my number one

Khan Teyim

Share on Social Media

Tass Schwab
    Participant

Dear Jenny,

We are sincerely and deeply moved by your thanks. You have been an outstanding part of the link between us and your client. Your communication has been quick, your QA eyes brilliant and you are quite simply so lovely to work with! We look forward to a long working relationship with you.

From my heart I wish to thank You, Zelda Rose and Helene Strauss for making this journey in development so meaningful on so many levels. Zelda and Helene exceptional experts in the Development field, I trust them impeccably and I feel deeply honoured to be working with them.

Once again, thank you for your kind words Jenny!

Kindest of Regards to you!

Tass Schwab

Share on Social Media

Helene Strauss
    Participant

Thank you, Jenny and Khan; we love happy clients:)

Share on Social Media

Well done to Helen and Zelda!

Share on Social Media

Tass Schwab
    Participant

This post still makes me dance a happy dance. So blessed to work with Helene and Zelda. A fine collaberation since 2012!! Still going strong!

Share on Social Media

Jenny Mamdoo
    Participant

3 years on, and you guys are still awesome. 

Share on Social Media

Tass Schwab
    Participant

Wow Jenny, this post of yours made my day this morning. Thank you. I cannot believe that it has been 3 years that we have been connecting and assisting you with all your needs. Gemtrain Rocks… 

Share on Social Media

Lynel Farrell
    Participant

Hi Jenny, this acknowledgement for work done by professional developers is very meaningful in this forum.  Knowing that these developers are members of skills universe, makes it very pleasing to read.  Well done Zelda, Tass and Helene!  A very big high 5 for you!!  Positive comments on service delivery by members is so awesome to read, keep it up!

Share on Social Media

Janelle Gravett
    Participant

Hi Jenny

I completely agree with you!  Have purchased material from Tass Schwab in the past and recommend her product to my clients.  Really a fantastic service offered!

Share on Social Media

Tass Schwab
    Participant

Thank you so much for this. My day has just been made!

Share on Social Media

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Share on Social Media