NSDP – Submissions to DHET from ASDSA and BUSA

Front Page Looking For… Skills Development Facilitators NSDP – Submissions to DHET from ASDSA and BUSA

This topic contains 10 replies, has 9 voices, and was last updated by  sylvia hammond 6 months ago.

• Author

sylvia hammond
    Keymaster

To all members of skills-universe,
    You will be aware from previous postings, that the Department of Higher Education and Training (DHET) has posted proposed changes to the SETA landscape, use of Skills Development Levies (SDL), with impact upon the Post-school Education and Training (PSET) landscape.
    Please see attached the formal responses to DHET from the professional body ASDSA and business association BUSA.

Share on Social Media
    Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Lynel Farrell
    Participant

Thank you so much Sylvia. Will be reading this tonight!

Share on Social Media

sylvia hammond
      Keymaster

Yes Lynel, so much to read – so much to pay attention to.
      I think all South Africans will be looking for RPL in a Constitutional law qualification – as we all need to be reading the Constitution just to be able to follow the news :))) I do love SA.

Share on Social Media

Xolile Hans
    Participant

Thank You, Sylvia. The information will come in handy. I hope the powers that be will look at this positively.

Share on Social Media

Maxine Peters
    Participant

Sylvia thank you and interesting indeed. Love it..Take note we entering exciting times.

Share on Social Media

Marilyn Harland
    Participant

Hi Sylvia

Thank you for the update.

Very informative and bit concerning.

New things to come.

Share on Social Media

Janelle Gravett
    Participant

Many thanks Sylvia.
    Had a very interesting session yesterday with CCMG hosted by CEO Sharon Haigh and Ivor Blumenthal on this subject. CCMG (Professional Body for Contact Centres) will be putting in comments as well. Interesting times!

Share on Social Media

Des Squire
    Participant

Thank you Sylvia – it is so good to hear bodies such as BUSA speak out on issues such as this. Dictatorial approaches must no longer be accepted by anyone. Well said BUSA.
    As for exciting times – the need for a liberation movement are gone.

Share on Social Media

Takalani Nethengwe
    Participant

Thanks Sylvia, let’s hope the powers that be understand the view of business, more especially on structure follows strategy and not the other way round.

Share on Social Media

Thokozani Absalom
    Participant

My life is so blessed with some of the most amazing people. Thank you Sylvia for being part of my journey

Share on Social Media

sylvia hammond
    Keymaster

Thank you to everyone who responded and we will now wait to see what happens and what changes are made.

Share on Social Media

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Share on Social Media