Need an accredited First Aid Partner to take Hands

Front Page Looking For… Training Service Providers Need an accredited First Aid Partner to take Hands

This topic contains 1 reply, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Ken Annandale 2 years, 3 months ago.

• Author

I am a facilitator in First Aid Levels 1 to 3, Basic Fire Fighting and SHE. I am looking for an accredited provider that I can partner with regards to the supply of course materials, verification  moderation and certification I pay a per delegate fee for the above . I have a large client base and my current course provider has lost their accreditation with the HWSETA I need a course provider urgently please contact me at academy@denovosa.co.za

Share on Social Media

Frikkie Stoltz
    Participant

will inbox you

Share on Social Media

Ilana Smit
    Participant

Hi. If you haven’t come right yet you can contact me ilanas@simskhula.co.za

Share on Social Media

Ken Annandale
    Participant

Hi Allan

Do you know about our SAQA Unit Standard Aligned INDUCTOR and HASREP Trainer’s Kits? You can customise and present these 2 courses as part of your Short Course and Skills Development Programme. These include First-Aid, Fire Fighting, Supervisory Skills, Electricity and Legislation. More info on all our other kits on http://www.safetyhealthtraining.com. Best regards Ken. 0829208912.

Share on Social Media

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Share on Social Media