MerSeta WSP/ATR – Uploading info and WSP/ATR info

Front Page Looking For… The Help Desk MerSeta WSP/ATR – Uploading info and WSP/ATR info

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Kagisho Mampane 1 week, 3 days ago.

• Author

Kobus Gerber
    Participant

Uploading of data onto the system of MerSeta is an absolute nightmare. Bug reports are ignored and the call centre just plays nice music for as long as you are prepared to hold on. If answered it is an automated response with no one home. The problem is that after uploading everything possible – there is no link where you can upload the WSP/ATR data. Their training clips also do not address the most essential part – the WSP/ATR only says you must upload – but where??

Share on Social Media

sylvia hammond
    Keymaster

This lack of call centre contact assistance is part of what I raised last year & was taken up with DHET – it seems that no effective action resulted.

Share on Social Media

Kagisho Mampane
    Participant

Hi Kobus

Please try their manual as I attached. I remember I struggled for a while last year.

Sorry. I was going to just give you the direct instruction, but I haven’t logged in since the last submission. So I forgot a bit and no longer have access to the system.

Try the manual, it might help.

Share on Social Media
    Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Share on Social Media