Material developers – no advertising no agent selling

Front Page Looking For… The Help Desk Material developers – no advertising no agent selling

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    sylvia hammond
    Keymaster

Longstanding members will remember that training material has been a major source of controversy on our site for some time:- advertising sub-standard material, plagiarised material, and a range of similar complaints.

We took the decision to stop advertising of training material.

Now I have taken the decision to stop agents selling of training material – which is really a form of advertising or promotion.

Genuine developers are free to remain and free to respond when requests are posted for material.

But as soon as I become aware that the person is an agent – and not a genuine developer themselves – I will delete them from the site.

Members are asked to update me when they become aware of agent selling – or any other form of misrepresentation – or fraudulent activity.

Share on Social Media
    Nigel Shipston
    Participant

Thank you Sylvia, I think those with misleading offerings of learning material have tried very hard to make use of free advertising and I have no doubt they have managed to gouge unsuspecting victims. Such a pity that you have to become someone else’s conscience (if they have any!).

Louis Nel
    Participant

Great decision!

Terrence Coombes
    Participant

I am very glad! Thank you Sylvia!

I sincerely hope we can rid the sector and entire industry of these individuals who are blatantly plundering the industry of its’ scarce resources.

Zebilon Mmekwa
    Participant

Good decision, Sylvia. You are one of a kind.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Share on Social Media