Advertisement

By deonbinneman, 7 April, 2016

If you are a freelancer, this might be of real interest to you.

I would like to invite you to attend my next Marketing a Consulting Practice workshop that I will facilitate on the 22nd April at the Hotel Apollo, 158 Bram Fischer Rd, Ferndale, Randburg – just around the corner from Multichoice.

With South Africa’s economy predicted to grow by only 0.8% this year, times are going to be tough and customers are going to be cutting costs and re-evaluating consulting relationships and contracts.

Professional Service Providers are going to have to do the same. Re-evaluate their practices and how they do things. In this process there are two approaches that can be followed:

1. Focus on what to cut or reduce or,
  2. Focus on what you need to do to continue doing well.

This one-day workshop will provide you with essential knowledge, skills and tools and answers to the above, so that you can market yourself and your consulting practice elegantly and with success in tough times. This workshop is based on more than 25 years of international and local research among consultants, professional service providers, rainmakers and business development managers. It takes an in-depth look at what does and doesn't work in professional services and consulting marketing.

It incorporates the latest thinking on social networking and inbound marketing and will enable delegates to strategize and develop a powerful marketing plan of action.

Why you should attend this event

There are always new or better ways to do things. The same message holds true for marketing consulting and professional services. You will walk away from this workshop with a list of things to do to make your marketing more effective. This workshop will help you to find new ways to enrich your marketing efforts.

What you will learn:

Module one

- What it takes to become a rainmaker
- The key factors of consulting success
- Identify what works and doesn't work in consulting and professional services marketing
- How to build your image and reputation and have clients come to you, using techniques incorporating the law of attraction and scientific consulting practice marketing
- How to position yourself as a thought leader, build a reputation and create a name for yourself using tools such as reputation, social media and name recognition strategies

Module two

- Why your current clients are a goldmine and why you should deepen relationships and business with them
- How to get more and better referral business
- How to use low cost/free ways of gaining professional exposure
- How to price services for maximum profit and income

Module three

- How to make networking and relationship building pay
- How to find new opportunities to capitalise on your knowledge, skills and expertise irrespective of economic circumstances
- How to think like a marketer and spot opportunities to enhance your own brand and sell your services and expertise
- Marketing and promotional strategies using traditional media and social media such as LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook and other social networks to build favorable reputation relationships, name recognition and presence

Module four

- How to plant seeds now for a harvest in the future
- 23 plus ways to promote your name, brand and services
- The what and how of a written marketing plan
- How to integrate latest techniques and tips gleaned from social media, inbound marketing, thought leaders, award winning authors and other professions into your marketing efforts

A workshop at which you will learn skills and tips that will enable your marketing efforts to become even more impactful.

Who should attend?

This is a one-day workshop for all consultants, business development managers; professional service providers, thought leaders and people interested in improving their knowledge of professional consulting marketing strategies.

More information: http://www.deonbinneman.com/marketing-a-consulting-practice/

Some testimonials by others who have attended this:

Arno Wakfer CA (SA)Business Minded CA. I attended a great workshop yesterday hosted by Deon Binneman on how to market your consulting practice. I suggest you attend as it is good value for money taking into account the valuable insights you get from his 19 years of experience. It is not just theory you walk away with tools, best practice methodologies and practical examples.

Lebogang Maboe – Attorney. It’s always so refreshing to sit and learn under someone who knows what they’re talking about!! Yesterday’s Marketing your Consulting Practice workshop shifted many preconceived ideas I had on the importance and impact of effective marketing. It was different, fresh and very enlightening!! Many, many thanks Deon.

Seakle Godschalk, (Pr. Sci.Nat.), Environmental & Sustainability Solutions. I would like to take this opportunity to thank you for your insightful and stimulating marketing workshop. It helped us to understand our challenges as small consultancy better but, more importantly, also the opportunities we have. We are inspired by the workshop and have already started implementing some of the ideas whilst others are still under consideration. The added value by pointing out project management tools such as Asana is also appreciated. We have now moved our project management to Asana, which is especially useful in our situation where we operate Pretoria and Johannesburg offices.

Read reviews about the training at http://www.deonbinneman.com/training-testimonials/

If you are interested and you should be…… there is a generous Early Bird discount available until the 8th April. Pay R 2150 per person exc. VAT as opposed to R2950 exc. VAT per person. You save R 800 ….(Do contact me if interested)

REGISTER now to secure your seat.

Kind Regards,

P.S Please share this message with those you believe will benefit from the content. Thank you.

Deon Binneman: The Reputation Go-to Guy

Speaker | Trainer | Management Consultant

Because your Reputation Matters!

www.deonbinneman.com

M: 083 4254318 | O: +27-11- 4753515

Advertisement

Copyright: Portal Publishing (Pty)Ltd | Privacy Policy | Terms of Use
Skills Portal | Careers Portal | Jobs Portal | Bursaries Portal | Skills Universe
About us | Contact us
Portal PublishingPress Council