Many Unit Standards for sale

Front Page Looking For… Training Service Providers Many Unit Standards for sale

This topic contains 25 replies, has 8 voices, and was last updated by  Skills Universe 8 months, 1 week ago.

• Author

Tass Schwab
    Participant

Over 237 Unit Standards for sale and 14 Qualifications. In-box me – lets get your learning material to you asap!

Share on Social Media

What are titles you have we are into the end user computer training

Share on Social Media

Tass Schwab
    Participant

Hi there, thank you for your response. Please mail me for a quote and the list of US, Skills Programmes and Qualifications I have. ohmtraining@gmail.com

Currently I have the following PC Skills:

ID  US Standards Title Us Standard Title NQF
    116932 MS Windows: Operate a PC Operate a personal computer system  Level 1 
    117902 MS Windows: Use generic functions Use generic functions in a Graphical User Interface (GUI)-environment  Level 1 
    117867 MS Windows: Manage files Managing files in a Graphical User Interface (GUI) environment  Level 1 
    9357 Develop and use keyboard skills Develop and use keyboard skills to enter text  Level 1 
    116938 MS Word: Create and edit documents Use a Graphical User Interface (GUI)-based word processor to create and edit documents  Level 1 
    117924 MS Word: Format documents Use a Graphical User Interface (GUI)-based word processor to format documents  Level 2 
    116931 Internet Explorer: Search the Internet Use a Graphical User Interface (GUI)-based web-browser to search the Internet  Level 2 
    116945 MS Outlook: Send and receive emails Use electronic mail to send and receive messages  Level 2 
    116935 MS Outlook: Organise emails Enhance, edit and organise electronic messages using a Graphical User Interface (GUI)-based messaging application  Level 2 
    116933 MS PowerPoint: Create and edit slides Use a Graphical User Interface (GUI)-based presentation application to create and edit slide presentations  Level 1 
    Share on Social Media

Do you have Qualification 57712 learning material?

Please email me a list and prices at jenningsma@iafrica.com

Thanks

Angelique

Share on Social Media

Tass Schwab
    Participant

Its a YES. I have mailed you and look forward to hearing from you.

Share on Social Media

Skills Universe
    Keymaster

how much u charge per unit standard bcos i might be in need of it so soon please help me so i can budget for few of it

Share on Social Media

Skills Universe
    Keymaster

how much u charge per unit standard bcos i might be in need of it so soon please help me so i can budget for few of it

Share on Social Media

Skills Universe
    Keymaster

Share on Social Media

Tass Schwab
    Participant

Hi, thank you for your response! They all have varied prices. What would be helpful is that you email me and I will send you a list and then quote you on the US that you wish to have. ohmtraining@gmail.com

Share on Social Media

Skills Universe
    Keymaster

thanx my email is ishmael.mzileni@absa.co.za

Share on Social Media

Skills Universe
    Keymaster

Share on Social Media

Skills Universe
    Keymaster

Share on Social Media

Tass Schwab
    Participant

Super! Mailed you, thank you for your inquiry! 

Share on Social Media

Skills Universe
    Keymaster

thanx a lot i will make sure i call u when im 100% sure about my assessor i will be doing

Share on Social Media

Skills Universe
    Keymaster

thanx a lot i will make sure i call u when im 100% sure about my assessor i will be doing

Share on Social Media

Skills Universe
    Keymaster

Share on Social Media

Tass Schwab
    Participant

Integrated Programmes available as well…

Share on Social Media

Skills Universe
    Keymaster

so on a SASSETA unit standard how u charge on it like US 113909,119465, 7456

Share on Social Media

Skills Universe
    Keymaster

Share on Social Media

Skills Universe
    Keymaster

Share on Social Media

Tass Schwab
    Participant

I will mail you a response, thank you!

Share on Social Media

Skills Universe
    Keymaster

thanx a lot i will be sure on Monday what US i need from u bcs the agreement is not finalised yet but im looking forward to work with u on that

Share on Social Media

Skills Universe
    Keymaster

thanx a lot i will be sure on Monday what US i need from u bcs the agreement is not finalised yet but im looking forward to work with u on that

Share on Social Media

Skills Universe
    Keymaster

Share on Social Media

Sbo Mkhize

Hi Tass

What are the cost involved per unit standard. please email : smkhize1@ymail.com

Share on Social Media

Tass Schwab
    Participant

Thank you for your inquiry, I have emailed you!

Share on Social Media

lenel cotty

Hi Tass. I sent you an inbox? I am looking for the following US: 377382, 377383, 377400, 377402.

Share on Social Media

Tass Schwab
    Participant

Looks like my Inbox is not “Inning” – I have mailed you with what I do have. 

Share on Social Media

Good Day,

Please forward me a list of material available.

Is it possible only to purchase 1 (one) unit standard for the purpose of SETA accreditation – as a start-up company, I am currently working on a shoe string budget.  However, once my business becomes operational, I will be extending my scope to other courses.

If possible, I would then consider purchasing US ID 119345  Apply principles, regulations and legislation underlying supply chain management in the public sector.

Does each SETA compliant learning pack consist of the following Microsoft Word documents:

•         Learner Guide (including Formative Assessments)

•         Facilitator Guide (including Formative Assessment model answers)

•         Learner Assessment Guide

•         Facilitator Assessment Guide

•         Matrix & Rollout Plan

Is there sample for “look and feel” viewing?

I await your response.

Rgds,

Lawson.Naidoo@gmail.com

Share on Social Media

Jason Groves

Hi, please can you email me the soft skills unit standards  jason@openbyte.co.za

Share on Social Media

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Share on Social Media