Looking for facilitators, Assessors, and Moderators

Front Page Looking For… Vacancies & Seeking Practitioners for Contracts or Projects Looking for facilitators, Assessors, and Moderators

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Bonga Nduna
    Participant

Our business is expanding and we are looking for Facilitators, Assessors, and Moderators.

Assessors and Moderators should have Constituent Certificates.

1. Landscapping L03 US ID 66649: BSC Agric Economics / BSC Landscape Architecture, National Diploma in Landscape Technology.
    2.AgriTrade Processes L02: BSC Agric Economics / B. Agric Hons, B Agric Eco / B.Tech Agric in Economics, National Diploma in Agric Economics.
    3. Plant Production L03: BSC (AGRIC) Plant Production, B.Tech Agric in Plant Production, National Diploma in Plant Production.
    4.Horticulture L02: BSC Agric Horticulture / B. Agric Ext Hons, B Agric Ext B.Tech / National Diploma in Horticulture.
    5.Animal Production L03: BSC Animal Production / B. Agric Ext Hons, B Agric Eco / B Tec Agric in Economics, National Diploma in Animal Production.

Please forward your CV with copies of certificates.

Share on Social Media
    Aminoni Majaru
    Participant

I’m interested in the posts of Facilitator and Assessor for Animal Production and I am accredited by Agriseta. I have attached CV only and can send other documents through your email.
    Should you need more information, you can email me on:
    [email protected].
    Regards,
    Aminoni Majaru.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Eunica Semu
    Participant

Good day
    I am AgriSeta registered assessor and I am interested in the posts of Facilitator and Assessor in Plant Production, Animal Production, Landscaping, Horticulture and AgriTrade process.
    For more information you can contact me on [email protected]

Kind regards

Eunica Semu

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Share on Social Media