Looking for Assessors & Moderators

This topic contains 4 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  Rene Gorrie 1 week, 3 days ago.

• Author

Kevin Nkomo
    Participant

Greetings,

A client of our’s is looking for Assessors and Moderators for the following:

1. US 7469 – Use mathematics to investigate and monitor the financial aspects of personal and community life.
    2. US 7456 – Use mathematics to investigate and monitor the financial aspects of personal, business and national issues
    3. US 14667 – Describe and apply the management functions of an organization.

Kindly comment with your email & contact number(s) ONLY IF YOU ARE REGISTERED for the listed unit standards.

Share on Social Media

KAYODE OKEJIMI
    Participant

Good day Kelvin,

I am responding to your advert concerning the above Unit Standards. I am accreditted for it.

Kay
    0843321388, email address- ookejimi@gmail.com

Share on Social Media

Berrisfit Julius
    Participant

Good day Kevin

Constituently accredited for the mentioned unit standards with Services SETA. My email address is berrisj@gmail.com and contact details are 083 4010 823 or alternatively 061 896 3469

Regards,

Berris

Share on Social Media

Tshepo Mashangoane
    Participant

Good day

Constituent accredited for the unit standards the with Services SETA and TETA. My email address is mtshepo48@gmail.com cell: 081 062 661

Thank you

Tshepo Mashangoane

Share on Social Media

Rene Gorrie
    Participant

Good day
    I am registered as an Assessor and Moderator for these unit standards. I am based in Durban.
    Regards, Rene – email: rgorrie7@gmail.com

Share on Social Media

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Share on Social Media