Looking for a trainer for a FETC Generic Management 57712 LP 74630

Front Page Looking For… Vacancies & Seeking Practitioners for Contracts or Projects Looking for a trainer for a FETC Generic Management 57712 LP 74630

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      Kelvin Chirwa
      Participant

Hi all.

We are looking for a facilitator for FETC/GM/Level 4/57712 LP 74630 for the following areas, DNB, EL, PE and CPT.

Also NC/Generic Management/Level 5/59201 LP 60269 for Durban or East London.

Please send me a mail and include how much you charge for facilitation & Assessment of the qualification, must be registered with Serviceseta and an Assessor. To Start in April.

Email me on kevin.c@muditraining.co.za and cc me on kelvinchirwa3@gmail.com

Share on Social Media
      Angela Echere
      Participant

Dear Kelvin, 
      I write to apply for the above position as was advertised in skills universe.
      I have a Masters in  Business Administration and Management (MBA), Masters in Gender and Youth Studies, a Post Graduate Diploma in Business Administration and Management, a Higher National Diploma in Business Administration and Management, and a certificate in Project Management.
      I have more than ten (10) years experience lecturing and facilitating in Generic management (business administration and management courses).
      I am registered with ETDPSETA , BANKSETA, and  Serviceseta,  as an assessor, facilitator, and a moderator. 
      I reside in Johannesburg, however, as a freelancer, I am always ready and willing to work anywhere both within and outside of South Africa.  
      Concerning the service charge, I know that your organisation already has a payment policy, which I will not allow my charge to change. I therefore ask for twenty thousand rands (R20,000) excluding accommodation, transport and feeding, subject to negotiation.
      Please find attached my CV for your perusal.

Kind Regards 

Angela Echere

074 788 3957

Share on Social Media
      Attachments:
      You must be logged in to view attached files.
      Pat Pillay
      Participant

Good Day Sir,

I am definitely interested in the above programmes. I will email you the necessary information.

Thank you
      Pat Pillay

Share on Social Media
Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Share on Social Media