Looking for a permanent job

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Vusi Kapeni Ndhlovu 6 months, 1 week ago.

• Author

Vusi Kapeni Ndhlovu
    Participant

Learning and Development Administrator with 3 years of experience gained from IT industries. With the skills, knowledge and experience i have gained throughout my career i am still keen on learning more and gain more valuable experience.

My present involvement is with NIL Data S.A as a Learning and Development Administrator.
    I present myself as an extremely self-motivated person with a positive approach to life. I desire new challenges where I can be stretched and learn new techniques. I strive at all times for the highest level of professionalism and take pride in my invaluable contribution towards the success of the organisations I work for.
    I like to prioritize and deal with each crisis as it arises. I am proud of my ability to manage my time and I come across as a focused, dedicated employee and a good team player.
    As a young person I have a lot to offer and believe that nothing beats hard work.

Please contact me on

073 043 3314
    vusik.ndhlovu@gmail.com

Thank you

Share on Social Media
    Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Share on Social Media