Looking for a permanent job

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Vusi Kapeni Ndhlovu 6 days, 13 hours ago.

• Author

Vusi Kapeni Ndhlovu

Learning and Development Administrator with 3 years of experience gained from IT industries. With the skills, knowledge and experience i have gained throughout my career i am still keen on learning more and gain more valuable experience.

My present involvement is with NIL Data S.A as a Learning and Development Administrator.
    I present myself as an extremely self-motivated person with a positive approach to life. I desire new challenges where I can be stretched and learn new techniques. I strive at all times for the highest level of professionalism and take pride in my invaluable contribution towards the success of the organisations I work for.
    I like to prioritize and deal with each crisis as it arises. I am proud of my ability to manage my time and I come across as a focused, dedicated employee and a good team player.
    As a young person I have a lot to offer and believe that nothing beats hard work.

Please contact me on

073 043 3314

Thank you

Share on Social Media
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Share on Social Media